YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
okay. i raised the health perfect, no misses.if i would have kept this up he would have been a mametchi. half an hour before he was to change into an adult i lowered the hungry stats to all but one. he turned into a hanatchi.

then he had a baby and with her i had the feeding thing and the happyness thing to where it would turn into a mimitchi. but at the last 5 minutes both hearts went down,(due to crucial planning and it turned into memitchi!!

My Conclusion:

it dosent matter how you take care of it up untill the last minute when it 'evolves'. the computer in it see's how the tama is being cared for and thats how it decides what charicter it will turn into.

make sense???

Last edited by a moderator:
okay. i raised the health perfect, no misses.if i would have kept this up he would have been a mametchi. half an hour before he was to change into an adult i lowered the hungry stats to all but one. he turned into a hanatchi.  

then he had a baby and with her i had the feeding thing and the happyness thing to where it would turn into a mimitchi. but at the last 5 minutes both hearts went down,(due to crucial planning and it turned into memitchi!!

My Conclusion:

it dosent matter how you take care of it up untill the last minute when it 'evolves'. the computer in it see's how the tama is being cared for and thats how it decides what charicter it will turn into.

make sense???
Yeah, I think your correct. But the only thing is that discipline matters (most of the time.)

I treated my Young Mimitchi soo badly, (I fed it snacks all the time) and I still got Mimitchi. When he changed, his hearts were empty. So yeah...

Thats really interesting. Kinda defeats the purpose of the game, but interesting! :D

Yeah, I think your correct. But the only thing is that discipline matters (most of the time.)I treated my Young Mimitchi soo badly, (I fed it snacks all the time) and I still got Mimitchi. When he changed, his hearts were empty. So yeah...
oh yeah, i forgot about that! thank you!

cool, thanks. How do you know when you'r tama is gonna evolve?

Thanks i did not know that. If i did i would have not taken all the time for my tamagotchi to turn into a memichi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back