Sign in to follow this  
Shundermon

Takotchi finding of help.

Question

I cannot seem to get Takotchi in Connexion Version 2. Please help
me find Takotchi and help how to get it. I will get you a reward but it is a secret... If you want to unravel the secret. Please help me find it. :furawatchi:

9 answers to this question

Now I have got a Flowertchi But I do not want that Could you tell me more to get him?

srry to tell you but there is no way to make shure you get a cirten tama.
you cant treat your tama bad to get a bad one or treat him good to get a good one

[quote name='Shundermon' date='Dec 11 2005, 06:28 AM'] I cannot seem to get Takotchi in Connexion Version 2. Please help
me find Takotchi and help how to get it. I will get you a reward but it is a secret... If you want to unravel the secret. Please help me find it. :furawatchi: [/quote]
Give it 50-75% training, let it's happy & hungry hearts drop sometimes. Odd gen., child: Marutchi, teenager: Oniontchi. If that doesn't work go to tamagotchi tips, they tell you how to get it the right way. Now whats the secret? Sorry I can't send a link. <_<

[quote name='Shundermon' date='Dec 15 2005, 09:50 AM'] Now I have got a Flowertchi But I do not want that Could you tell me more to get him? [/quote]
debug it