have you ever had a boy from the matchmaker?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

have you ever had a boy from the matchmaker?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dont remember

• wtf

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stillstandinguntouched

Reaction score
theres a topic somewhere in Tips and Tricks where they talk about a theory. If you press A when the matchmaker comes you get a boy. If you press B you get a girl. Someone will prob. make a poll later about that but for now, who has gotten a boy?

I've always gotten girls.

i tested out the theory and pressed the B button when the matchmaker came and got a boy?! :rolleyes:

You mean does she bring a boy or your baby from the match is a boy?

TAMA SMILIES!!! :rolleyes:

you'r baby will become a boy is you press A, and a girl if you press B, well, that's the theory at least. I told that to my friend who has a tama and she pressed B and got a boy, :rolleyes: quite dissapointing, now we both have boys, well, did, before my battery ran out today :huh:

This is really starting to get old... I want a boy from the Matchmaker!!! :D

puggyPosted on Dec 15 2004, 07:15 PM 

you'r baby will become a boy is you press A, and a girl if you press B, well, that's the theory at least. I told that to my friend who has a tama and she pressed B and got a boy,  quite dissapointing, now we both have boys, well, did, before my battery ran out today
:) i pressed A and got a boy for once!!!!! :)

I have a boy from the matchmaker now. It is Tamia's baby. These is his parents:

:D and :p

He is an Oniontchi, or is it Onionotchi? Hmmm....

This is really starting to get old... I want a boy from the Matchmaker!!! :p
I'll take girls, I don't really like boys, except for Howie. :D

The first time I've gotten a boy was when my friend was babysitting my tamagotchi and the matchmaker came while I wasn't there. Pretty funny!

--------------------------------

Happy Holidays from Tamatalk's very own secret character! :eek:

:eek: Sorry if this sounds stupid :-[ But when do you press a or b?

Matchmaker came....I saw love screen and pressed the A button to choose yes...Got a BOY. I wanted a girl but this all happened before I knew the trick. I will try for a girl using this hint on my new G2 tama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back