Sign in to follow this  
ChikoritaTrophy

Santa Claus!!!!

My debugged hyperspeed connection went over christmas time and at 12.00 am on the 24th of dec to the 25th of dec, the lights came on and santa claus came down next to Leafe as he was sleeping and left a present next to him!! (didnt get to open or keep the present though cuz it went when Leafe awakened) it was so cute!

any one else seen this?

Cx

oh cool! I can't wait to see, I'm gonna watch. Does it make any noise?

grimreaperchick--awesome avatar! :rolleyes:

what kind of tama do u have (connection, connexion, plus)? :rolleyes:

P.S.

Cool! There r new emoticons in the smilies pop up window! :huh: :huh:

Made by Natasja ^.~ I'm not sure about chikorita trophy, but I've got 2 connections. :rolleyes: So much cash burned up on batteries! $_$ I've seen them talk to the tree, but still need to set their time for christmas eve.

yeah, same, i have seen the tree...but i havent seen santa...should i change the time now to see what happens..?

also, does that mean i have to wake up at 12.00 to see what happens...?

:huh: I don't think Dewie (Mametchi) is going to be here for Christmas Eve but Lewie (Takarotchi) will be here on Christmas Eve when he turn into Nazatchi :huh: that will be so cool... :rolleyes:

i did it on my connection, the american one. i have all the american colours, european colours and two pluses! and i have one keitai on the way!!! :D

Ooo! I tried it today, and it was so cute!!! Thanks! ^.~ also, a bit of a shock because it is the american version, but it doesn't celebrate independence day! :gonk:

it didnt happen to my tama last night at midnight, and last night was xmas eve. but i havent debugged it like chikoritatrophy. and i wanted a present..... :P

Yeah same here...i thorght he would leave the present. So yoke could use it, also, santa didinet some on my "old timer" char. I wonder why....

Mine left a present it was so COOL he came down the chimeney left me a present winked and went back up when my babytchi woke up he tried playing with the box and then it opened it it was a santa hat and its in the present section