Debugging your Tamagotchi Connection or Plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
Yesterday I debugged my Tamagotchi plus and today I did the same with my Connection Tamagotchi. I think it took about 15 minutes, it was not difficult at all :rolleyes: . With debugging you can choose between the different characters (including a lot of "secret" ones) and play with them in hyper speed.

Link to tutorial

I learned this from other topics on Tamatalk (thank you guys!) and wanted to explain it a bit clearer.

second topic

first topic

Thank you; this is very helpful! I think that this topic should be stickied :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to give it a shot except...

a.) My 2 tamagotchis are each "living" currently

b.) I wouldn't want to break my new Tama

It's so tempting, though.

QUESTION: When you select a mysterious chacacter to "play the game with" does it live out it's entire lifecycle. How far into the game can you go with it? :D

i wish, i wish i wish i could have a tama that could "debug"

ALSO, I SAY WE PINN THIS TOPIC!!!!!!!!!

QUESTION: When you select a mysterious chacacter to "play the game with" does it live out it's entire lifecycle. How far into the game can you go with it? :D
Mine do. :( Of course, as with any tamagotchi, the better you take care of it, the longer it will live. Some poo a lot, so they need much attention. If it dies, the new egg could be a girl! (This is how I get girls) I've yet to mate them, but they do live through the game. :( :) :p :) tamagotchi smilies!!!!! :blink:

hey i found out that if u want u can pick the tama u want in the debuged mode and then u can bring it back to the normal mode if u want to, that is, by chosing what one u want (form the list) and then erasing the lead from the marks, and then downloading for the start off, and u should have the one u picked but in normal time. i dunno if this aready is commun knowledge but hey, i tried.

d-girl :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well, i think you can...i mean, i think you can just re-set it and it will go back to normal....although....im not quite shore :)

Wouldn't debugging suck the fun out of it? Im scared im going to brake mine. and in the instructions, it said u had 2 tape the battery back into place, do u have 2 do that? :)

Wouldn't debugging suck the fun out of it? Im scared im going to brake mine. and in the instructions, it said u had 2 tape the battery back into place, do u have 2 do that? :)
You can take the tape of when you are done. When you're still debugging it it easier to tape the battery on, so you can test if the debugging worked.

:D :D I did mine but it start it to mess up :ph34r: and I cape open it and open :ph34r: but then the white cords came out :lol: and turn my sounds off but is still works.... :) :(

Wouldn't debugging suck the fun out of it? Im scared im going to brake mine. and in the instructions, it said u had 2 tape the battery back into place, do u have 2 do that? :ph34r:
Personally, I've debugged both tamagotchis without taping the batteries. I took the batteries out, and scetched a little on the two semi-circles under debug a few strokes ( 7, like scetching lightly ). You can only harm it if you go outside the circles and scretch reeeaaallly hard. (I did that to my purple tamagotchi, and the pixels screwed up, so I wiped it off) Although my results were the same for both, it is at your own risk. :ph34r:

I debugged mine also. All you have to do is take the screw off the back of the tamagotchi. Then you will see 4 screws in th four coners. But you have to take the battery out firt. Then you pull the tama a part. Then fing the debugging word on the panel and you will find a semi circle under it and you take a pencil and rub on it with the lead. Then you put all the screws back in a gain and reset it. The egg will be funny but it will hatch right away and then you can pick the character the you want!! I did it on 6 of them all ready and they were secsessfll!!!!!!!!! Enjoy :huh:

im waiting until i get my new tama to debug it, because mine is an adult and i have worked hard on it, so i won't ruin that, unless mine unexpectingly dies, which is unlikely :huh: but soooooooooooooooooooooooo tempting!!!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back