INCEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jojoes

Reaction score
I got two tamas... they're twins (well i started them at the same time) and I was connecting them to play a game and then sparks flew and before I could do anything... they had tama babies!! It's horrible because the boy tama was already supposed to get together with this other girl!!

You can only have twins of the sane gender...

However, I have done something like that too. I made two brothers have children, then make the children have babies. I didn't notice I did it until after I did it. :furawatchi:

You can only have twins of the sane gender...
However, I have done something like that too. I made two brothers have children, then make the children have babies. I didn't notice I did it until after I did it. :furawatchi:
lol no they weren't ACTUALLY twins... they were two separate tamagotchi's... i just started them at the same time- one was a girl and one was a boy. my brother's tama was a girl so i'd rather have his with mine and vice versa... lol sorry hope i got that cleared up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back