Is your tama special

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy#1

Reaction score
My tamas are special to me! :D For some reason, it seems like ppl who have been into tamas since they came out or have a ancestor tama like them more. :lol:

Mine are special to me... I was the second person in school to get one after my friend showed me how cool they're. That was back in grade 2. I'm now in year 11 and still have Tamagotchi's...Must mean they're pretty special to me! ^^

i've been caring for tama's since 96 (yes, 96... i got one as a early gift from my work) and still love the old tama's mroe than the new one's. I also think of them as my family cause i do more with them than i do with my real family it seems!

um... shouldn't we all.... if we're here? on this site? kuz real tama lovers wouldn't care for 'em and waste time on websites trying to help 'em. lol

<_< my tama is so special because i got it when i went to florida and it always reminds me of my holida <_< :lol: :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko: y :wacko: :furawatchi:

um... shouldn't we all.... if we're here? on this site? kuz real tama lovers wouldn't care for 'em and waste time on websites trying to help 'em. lol
Your right. If we're a member our Tamagotchis SHOULD be special to us. :furawatchi: I guess by "special" I meant REALLY REALLY special...like you like it as much as a real pet kinda' special.

-Tamaguy#1 :)

My Tamagotchi is very special to me, and, mzteriouzme007 has a point... if we're here on this Tamagotchi site, then, of course we should all be Tamagotchi fans...shouldn't we?

- :eek: HH :p

i brought a tama 2 scool and about 5-6 other peeps bought one too! then i gave one to my friends, and her sister brought hers to scool and some of her friends bought/brought theires too. AND my little bro got one and brought his to scool and his little frineds brought/bought their's also! WoW! Thats AlOt!!! ;) :D :D :D :p :D :blink: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek:

my tama is VERY [SIZE=14pt]VERY[/SIZE] [SIZE=21pt]VERY SPECIAL TO ME![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
My tamas are special to me! <_<   For some reason, it seems like ppl who have been into tamas since they came out or have a ancestor tama like them more. :D
My 96 Tama is special to me because of the memories that i had with it..... not lik running down a deserted beach toward each other with outspread arms, but things ive done with it, been with it, and how long i had it. These new ones are great, the really are special too and over years when they come out with new ones again ill still feel like my 96 tamas and now the v1s and 2s are more specail to me then the newer ones are. I remember in 7th grade when i had my gen1 96 tama, and i used to get made fun of all the time for being a guy, and having a tama. But did i care and take it to heart...... im still playing with them arent i?

Last edited by a moderator:
My 96 Tama is special to me because of the memories that i had with it..... not lik running down a deserted beach toward each other with outspread arms, but things ive done with it, been with it, and how long i had it. These new ones are great, the really are special too and over years when they come out with new ones again ill still feel like my 96 tamas and now the v1s and 2s are more specail to me then the newer ones are. I remember in 7th grade when i had my gen1 96 tama, and i used to get made fun of all the time for being a guy, and having a tama. But did i care and take it to heart...... im still playing with them arent i?
WOW. You got made fun of in 7th grade for being a guy and having a Tama?! That's not fair. I'm in 8th grade and I just got into Tamas a year ago. Luckily, I'm homeschooled so I don't get made fun of! I think now days, there is nothing weird about having Tamas and being a guy. When you think about it, saying guys shouldn't have had Tamas back then is being VERY steriotype(tamas are pets and are for everyone...duh :p ).

-Tamaguy#1 :blink:

My Tama is special to me, I see it like a real pet because I'm not actually allowed to have a real pet of my own (got my heart set on a Black Moor Fish, but I'll never have one :hitodetchi: ) I first heard of Tamagotchis when I was.... *thinks* in my third year, so I was around 8 I suppose. Back then I only liked them coz they were kool, fashionable even. I got one (it was a dinosaur type thing) and I dropped it in water on the first day :'( Now at the age of 16 I have another one which I do solemnly swear to care for with all my heart (and my Sea Monkeys too, and my brother's Tama when he gets bored of it) :mellow:

I think that the reason people who have old tamas seem to love tamas more is since they whent through all the trouble to find one they must love it!

I think that the reason people who have old tamas seem to love tamas more is since they whent through all the trouble to find one they must love it!
Heh Heh. You may be right. I was only 4yrs. old when Tamagotchis came out but I bought a rip-off VP called a "Pet-Vet"(it broke 'cause I was so little)instead of a Tama not knowing the difference. Now I know how much Tamagotchis are better and I own 4 Tamas. I just bought a Gen1 Tamagotchi off of eBay; I hope it comes soon; I'm so sick of waiting...GRR!lol ;)

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

:gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: JUST got my tama a week ago and i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

:gozarutchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: JUST got my tama a week ago and i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
good for you and glad you like it,

My tamagotchis are the best. They mean more to me than cherry Pie XD

Mine are all special!

I can go through my collection (some 300++) and tell ya where I got them, who I got them from and the first adult character I had on it.

The ones that mean the most I got from friends.

There are plenty I could never part with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back