My tamagotchi is an adult but won't uss items!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaGoCrazy

Reaction score
Some one please help me!!!! My tamagotchi is an adult but no matter what items I use it will not use it! The only items it uses are the ball and shovel!!!!

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!

Well, some of the charts on here are wrong. Propelleritchi and UFO-tchi are depicted as adults but are actually teens. Maybe you got a teen but thought it was an adult?

Well, some of the charts on here are wrong. Propelleritchi and UFO-tchi are depicted as adults but are actually teens. Maybe you got a teen but thought it was an adult?
I know why they`re considered adults,i_luv_mimichi. In Meusutchi and Osuchi they were adults. But now in V2 thyey are considered teens. :huh: Chohimetchi was also taken from Mesuchi and Osuchi.

I know why they`re considered adults,i_luv_mimichi. In Meusutchi and Osuchi they were adults. But now in V2 thyey are considered teens. :( Chohimetchi was also taken from Mesuchi and Osuchi.
Actually in mesu and osu :huh: and Ufotchi were teens as well.I love mesu and osu :( :( :( (check the name!!)and I know quite alot about them...Any way TamaGoCrazy are you sure you don't have a teen and thought it was an adult?? :( :(

lucky my guy is a Ringotchi and probaly turn into ether a Kuchipatchi or Pyonchitchi

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it is teen whait ........................................................................

That's really strange because adult Tamagotchis are supposed to use every item EXCEPT for the ball... You can only use the ball when you're baby-teen. Copy and paste these questions and answer them for me and maybe I can help you alot more.

-Star

1. How many years old is your Tama?

2. Did you debug your Tama?

3. Did it fall on the floor/ground many many times?

:D :huh: :(

Some one please help me!!!! My tamagotchi is an adult but no matter what items I use it will not use it! The only items it uses are the ball and shovel!!!!
SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG!!!!!
well adults dont play with balls so it must be a teen :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back