Sign in to follow this  
Muffin_Tama

Names!

Does anyone have some Ideas Of names for My baby Tama? his dad has just leaved, So I dobt know a name! i could put it Music, but I dont know if Music its better for boy, an beside the names put yure opinion to name my Babygirl Music!(if you like the name or not for a babygirl, and if its better name for boy) Please Help! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by Muffin_Tama

I think you should call her Kesha or Rachal or Jennifer

OOps!!! sorry you cant fit jennifer or rachel. How about Julie or Katie or ali or Kyla or Andi

Lily, Ann, Lizzy, Ashly, Star, Amy, Gabie, Maria, Zoey, Dasey...that`s all for right now.

I like the names Cooki or Muffy or Pizza! Food Rocks!

Does anyone have some Ideas Of names for My baby Tama? his dad has just leaved, So I dobt know a name! i could put it Music, but I dont know if Music its better for boy, an beside the names put yure opinion to name my Babygirl Music!(if you like the name or not for a babygirl, and if its better name for boy) Please Help! :ichigotchi: :ph34r: :ichigotchi:

I always name my tamagotchis TAMA. Most people think it's strange but I like it.

I was brainstormin one day and came up with these girl names:

Jaden, Roxxi, Roxy, Cloe, Chloe, Katie, Libby, Hilda, Robyn, Maggie, Maggs, Abby, Tina, Tiana, Kate, Maria, Marci, Tara, Tiara, Quinn, Hana, and Mimi

Boys: Georg,Toby, Bryn, Keif, Cole, Kole, Harvy, Teddy, Ted, Erik, Stewy, Brian, Koda, Matt, Matty, Chika, Mika, and Leo :ph34r: hope you think these are good

I'v never thought about naming my tama Music. It sounds like a great name for a boy or a girl. :) ;) :)

lol i think Hilda sticks out as a really BAD name lol otherwise great job on brainstorming!