the killer.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hamster

Reaction score
log one. recording...

hi. this is jack. a am a <_< gozarutchi -_- . my mission: i will marry all the smart and nice tamagotchis, make them have a baby and send them back to tama planet. there is only one way to stop m-----*fizzles and cracks, screen turns off*

ok, this is what were dealing with, said..... (your turn :D )

"i just love your look do you what my number"

"oh yes please"

"are you smart?"

"yep all A* in my testes and came the most cleverest person in tamavillage"

"wow do you wanna make love after we marry"

"lets date for a while and then see how things are going"

"sounds great"

they went of to hsve a meal and something what bad the girl he meet was called megan and she was......................................................

a mimitchi "perfect" he thought "soon, we will wipe out all the female tama's in the universe, it may take a while, but soon enogh my dream will come true, then no male tama will have to be sent back to tama planet ever again!" he started laughing, getting strange looks from megen and everyone around him "uh... just thinking of a joke my friend once told me.." he lamely replied

"oh... ok..." the mimitchi, jane said, scared of what was /really/ going through his mind

but then, Jack pulled a knife on Megan, *Megan yelling in death and pain while she bleeds to death*, then five S.W.A.T. guys came in, missles and throwing stars flew EVREYWHERE!!!! When suddenly 1,000,000 ninjas came in ad killed all of the S.W.A.T. people. Then 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 S.W.A.T. cars bashed through the walls, BUT 9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 clones of Jake came in and blew evreythng up, even themselves. But Jake lived on and......................................................

but, 10000000000000000000000000000 years later, he..................... WAS REBORNED BY A MAD SCIENTIS and .......................... ;)

his plan was actually working this time! Soon, there was only 1 female tama left, but Jack loved that tama and decided...........

that if she gave birth to a boy, he would spare her. but if she gave birth to a girl, he would kill her and use her daughter to populate the planet in captivity, killing all the daughters she had, leaving only boys. sadly, she gave birth to a girl, so later that evening, he put her :( daughter into a cage, and killed her mom. to populate the planet, he put a male B) in there that was trained to kill the daughters she had, and free the sons from that cage. so far population stood that the daughter had three boys, and one girl. so population was 2,000,000 men and 1 girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
so the MAD SCIENTISTS took the remains of meghan and the other tama that jack had loved, And turned them in to zobies with 1 thing in mind.................................. GET JACK AND KILL HIM!!!!!! Since meghan and that other tama jack onced loved, came to Jacks house, meghan saw a bloody knife on the ground, and thank god there alive girl in a cage. So then.........................................

The last female tama on the earth looked at Jack. "Are you seriously that dumb? if there are no female tamas, then the population will die out!" But jack was too dumb to listen.

Fortunatley, a scientist came to her aid and revived a bunch of female tamas. "Ok, we need to somehow defeat this guy!"

So Meghan and the other zombie looked at the revived female tamas. we have got to kill Jack and revive the world from this wrath of evil and she checked all the female tamas

:mametchi: :unsure: :ph34r: :lol: :) :wacko: <_< :hitodetchi: :mimitchi: :D :D :D :furawatchi: :angry: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... I thinkn................

So then jacksnaped out of it and got DEATH POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*he gets the nozzle and sprays all over the room*. 2 die <_< :angry: . so then all the :unsure: took out the death potion and all of a sudden, Kilik (Jacks lil bro) appeared in the room and punched :wacko: whos name is Jessica inthe face then he flipped her over him, and she fell and went unconshuz. then jessicas sis stepped up. B) I"LL KILL YA SOME DAY KILIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so then ..................................

So then jacksnaped out of it and got DEATH POTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*he gets the nozzle and sprays all over the room. 2 die. <_< :angry: . so then all the :unsure: took out the death potion and all of a sudden, Kilik (Jacks lil bro) appeared in the room and punched :wacko: whos name is Jessica inthe face then he flipped her over him, and she fell and went unconshuz. then jessicas sis stepped up. B) I"LL KILL YA SOME DAY KILIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so then ..................................

Click here its nothing bad!Come adopt a pet!

fun dress up games

Really cool webs!

and then suddenly he wakes up. then he dies then he gets up and goes in the shower .then he go's to his gay friends house.then love begins.then they all die and live happpily ever after.

l'm using my girlfriend's homepage!!!!!!!! :lol:

by Jake :pochitchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back