Sign in to follow this  
stillstandinguntouched

I DEBUGED IT, GOT NAZOTCHI AND IT GAVE MY TAMA...

okay! go here debug your tama, get any of the last charicters (pereferably the one that looks like its in a tamagotchi case costume) connect with another tama, (make sure you press the connect button on the other tama first!) and it gives your tama a tamagotchi! the hamburger gives your tama a hamburger or fries too.

i have a kuchipatchi. nazotchi gave me a jug (i think it is) and i cant do anything with it! whats it for?

coooool! i wish my ConneXions would "debug". Sadly, these tamagotchis dont :ph34r: :ph34r:

Cute; does the tama do anything with the er, mini-tamagotchi? Or is it a one-time present, like the flower? Not sure what the jug would be for, though...

Cute; does the tama do anything with the er, mini-tamagotchi? Or is it a one-time present, like the flower? Not sure what the jug would be for, though...

the little tama is just a one time thing and ive figured out that the jar is really nazothi's present. they give you their presents.....

That is odd. I've never gotten any presents out of the ordinary. :ph34r:

oh i know! that sucks sooooo bad!

i so agree! but yeah...

oh i know! that sucks sooooo bad!

So, does that mean that nazotchis gift is a tamagotchi...?

okay! go here debug your tama, get any of the last charicters (pereferably the one that looks like its in a tamagotchi case costume) connect with another tama, (make sure you press the connect button on the other tama first!) and it gives your tama a tamagotchi! the hamburger gives your tama a hamburger or fries too.

i have a kuchipatchi. nazotchi gave me a jug (i think it is) and i cant do anything with it! whats it for?

When I had my Ojaitchi (sp?), my other Tama gave it the jug. It makes his hair all poofy! :angry:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/bub...55/000_0785.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/bub...55/000_0771.jpg

i debuged my tama!!! it's soooooooo cool! there are soooo many more characters than i thought!!! i had the little bear with flowers in it's hair and it eats cherries and for a snack it has lemonade!!! cute huh? then when you want to get a different character you just press reset then reset again and fill the time out and b-day then you get to pick any character! it is in hyper time tho... i got 5 poops in 1 second!!! haha funny huh? oh yeah, when i was debugging it the sound wire came off. if this happens to you use elmers glue and it'll be as good as new! k bye!

HAha!!! That is soo funny! :o

how do you pick a character once your tama is debugged? please tell! :D :blink: