Sign in to follow this  
Mistess Kitty

Have you ever noticed?

I have 2 V2 connections.. and today I carried both around. The time on them is 30 seconds apart..

It stared this afternoon at 2:00 One started beeping and i didnt know which one it was.. 30 secs later the other did.. I thought... hmm mabey a coincedence ( sp?) but then around 4:?? it did it agian ..

also they poop at the same time. Now they are not at the same development stage.. so I think there is a set time for thier traning/needieness to go off...

any one else experiance this?

edit: wiat.. they DONT poop at the same time..

Edited by Mistess Kitty

Well, it depends how well they know each other, at least that is what I think. That happened to me once. I am not sure what that might be, but it looks like they know each other's schedule, maybe.Hope I helped!

-Sofie:ichigotchi: ♥

yeah i noticed that. same characters poop, lose a hunger heart, lose a happiness heart ect. every few minutes. if u had 2 that was born at the same time and are the same character they would beep at the same time.

and u can tell if a tamagotchis been beeping if the last icon (the thing with a face) has lighted up.

no.. I mean they both BEEP for training at the same time ... mine only beeps like 4 times a day .. ( whats with that!?)

and they are not the same age.

Have you organised a scedual (ITS INTERSETIN) My sisters V1 and my V1 have never connected but the move right at the same time and left at the same time forom when I looked at them!!?? :D :angry: