Sign in to follow this  
Pwincess_Tamagotchi

Put questions here and i will do my best to answer

Have a question? Post it here! :blink:

I just have one question as well...... how come i can't connect with present.... automatically it says "sorry!!! list to full" when i try to connect with present.........

Have a question? Post it here! :blink:

I just have one question as well...... how come i can't connect with present.... automatically it says "sorry!!! list to full" when i try to connect with present.........

Sorry Pwincess_Tamagotchi , but these types of thraeds are not allowed. I'll ask a guide to do this: *closed*

hi *santagotchi*! am i on the good list?

yes.

Sorry Pwincess_Tamagotchi , but these types of thraeds are not allowed. I'll ask a guide to do this: *closed*

tytwyryryyytyt0[p889ppp89p0p8989pp894624332113`321213123132

*deleted*

Now,before anybody gets sick *sprays glyair all over topic, spam dissappers and topic is free from spam.*

Now,before anybody gets sick *sprays glyair all over topic, spam dissappers and topic is free from spam.*

I PMed mothra to close this topic and delete Halie's post. I want this topic to be closed A.S.A.P before it gets more SPAM.

Have a question? Post it here! :D

Well you have to go to your friends list and delete some then you can connect with new ppl. ;)

*santagotchi* am I on the good list also?

yes and I'm very busy.

Yep, I'm afraid such open ended topics are not allowed.

*closed*