bad care=young MAMETCHI?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama Luv

Reaction score
ok, first of all, everybody here knows that young mametchi comes from PERFECT care right? wrong. not in my case. this was what happened:

first i had a kinakomotchi. then i went swimming, and i didn't pause it. when i came back, there where two poops, it had only one happy heart and it was calling for attention. very bad care, dont you think? well actually i was trying to get oniontchi cos i wanted 2see how it looked like on the screen. but the next day when it evolved, i got a YOUNG MAMETCHI!! is this suppossed to happen?

help me! ;) :D

This can happen.

Did you treat it perfectly before and after you went to the pool? This could be the cause. :D

Well the exact same thing happend to me too, I wanted a oniontchi adn found a young mimitich on my screen from very bad care.. i had exams that week.. ANYWAY, I think you need very good care to get a regualr adult mimitchi, but getting a young mimitchi is probably luck, like you would get any other teenager.. either way, your very luck.. MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

I dont think Young Mametchi is from good care I have gotten it from average to poor care. I think the 2 best Teens are Itchigotchi and Young Mimitchi.

ya.....the same thing happend to me to..........my teacher took it away then when i got it back it was a young mametchi!!!

wow... i really thought young mimitchi n mametchi were from good care, maybe not now...

wow! well a young mamethi is pretty cute even though it's not that good!

same for me though is there anyway on not getting th little black blobs with wite line under neath cause that all i ever get bye the way there is a possibletiy that if u got a baby mametchi or mimitchi i would probably thank myself but in your case it is hard to belive but u should be happy u got a babby mamethi there cute go baby mimitchis n mametchis whooo!

I got young mametchi through perfect care so I think it's a character that you cant get from very poor care (example allowing it to reach 0 hunger and happy hearts on more than one occasion) but from medium to excellent care.

ok, first of all, everybody here knows that young mametchi comes from PERFECT care right? wrong. not in my case. this was what happened:
first i had a kinakomotchi. then i went swimming, and i didn't pause it. when i came back, there where two poops, it had only one happy heart and it was calling for attention. very bad care, dont you think? well actually i was trying to get oniontchi cos i wanted 2see how it looked like on the screen. but the next day when it evolved, i got a YOUNG MAMETCHI!! is this suppossed to happen?

help me! :ph34r: :gozarutchi:
It also happened to me. I was aiming for nikatchi on erica, but became a young mamichi.

*bows*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back