Sign in to follow this  
Lozzie

What's he DOING?!

Well, earlier on, I was at my auntie's house. I checked up on Heebi, my Gozarutchi, and there was something very weird going on. I could only see his head, the rest of his body was missing! It looked like he had been decapatated! Then I realised what was going on. He stepped back, ran up to the screen, then jumped off it! Then, his head reappeared, but it was upside down! I think he had jumped off the screen and was now hanging upside down and peeking over the edge! :ph34r:

Has anybody else had any funny mugshots (when the tamagotchi comes up to the screen and does something and you can see a close up of them) like these? I've had Honey, Rex and Ted (Mametchis) bowing at me, Seren, Kai and Jack (Mimitchis) wiggling their ears (cute!) and Bill (Hanatchi) sniffing the screen! :ph34r:

Hahah- I love it when my tamagotchi does funny things. I got worried before... because he was doing this thing where he'd start at one end of the screen- take off in a run, and before he reached the end of the screen he'd take a nosedive and slide on his face forward. Very interesting, lol.

What we think he's doing is jumping up at you to say hi and give you a kiss :lol: how cute.

Well, earlier on, I was at my auntie's house. I checked up on Heebi, my Gozarutchi, and there was something very weird going on. I could only see his head, the rest of his body was missing! It looked like he had been decapatated! Then I realised what was going on. He stepped back, ran up to the screen, then jumped off it!

Every adult character has their own special animations.

They get really close to the screen and do some thing.

So when you get a new adult, keep an eye out to see what it will do. :lol:

Yeah. I've noticed that. At the moment, I've got a Maskutchi and a Mametchi. Leila (the Maskutchi) just walks up to the screen and peeks over the edge. I think she must be a little shy! :lol:

Well my one sings,and watches a bunch of trees every now and then!! i think its sooo cute when she does it!!!!

What type of Tamagotchi is it?

starryeyed mine did that when it was a teenager i was like awwww what's going on. :angry:

Yea!

My Tamagotchi memetchi, close one eye.