Where can I buy a tamagotchi garden?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tAmAObsEssion

Reaction score
Any web sites where I can buy one? ANY? I`ll do anything for one! Gotta have one! :huh: In addition to what I have recently typed, don`t give me one of those relly expensive sites. Thanks.

eBay is probably the only place you could get a hold of one, unless you ACTUALLY went to japan, then you might even still have trouble. Good Luck

*Sigh* I've always wanted to Japan. Thats my dream! I don't know a word of Japanese though! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mimitchi.comThe only place I can think of is e-bay, you should try visiting this link, there is alot of info on morino's including where to get one, oh and try talking visiting tama_morino_lover's site and maybe try emailing her, her pm is not working so do email her.

You can find some at eBay, I think. I found an Angelgotchi there.
It can be good but I would not trust it too much. Ask somebody (or a few people) on TamaTalk to make sure that it is not a fake. Here is a post I started with ONLY A FEW tama fakes here it is enjoy.

Moral: NEVER TRUST EBAY ( you can get some items, but do not depend on it.)

Ok i think you can trust ebay just know what your buying look at some good tamagotchi sites and find out if its a fake

What is a tamagotchi garden :marumimitchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi: :kuribotchi: :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :)

yes..what is a Tamagotchi Gardan , iv never heard if it before o_O?

If you look up tamagotchi garden you won't find anything. Tamagotchi ardens were (yes were) the English version of a Morino Tamagotchi...but the production got cancelled before they where realesed. If you want a Morino, look up morino tamagotchi.

go to ebay and type in tamagotchi morino and thier should be one thier it is yellow and it will say rare on the side its the same thing as tamagtchi garden so i hope i helped u :unsure: :unsure: :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back