Errr.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi rules

Reaction score
Ok. My tamagotchi was paused for like half a month :huh:

I unpaused it and it had an X. I knew that meant it was out of batteries. I took a screw-driver to takeout the battery but I said to myself "It wouldn't hurt to keep the batteries in"

Well, I kept the batteries in and guess what? My tamagotchi started making a very high beep and then it quieted down. I didn't know what it was! Then I picked up my tamagotchi and put it up to my ear. ANd then my tamagotchi turned back on and there was the baby I paused. I pressed the A button and it started making a Funky sound. I thought it was becuase the battery still had a lil juice in it. SO I took the battery out and lived peacefully ever after!

Mmm, mmm, mmm.

I just had to make this topic.

If your going to spam heres not the place (THE WHOLE SITE)

[SIZE=21pt]we arent spamming. your topic makes no sense and we answer. if u took the battery out and paused your tama for a month then why are you here talking on a tama fan site!?real tama fans dont pause for so long. and we talk about things we are confused about here, not sappy little stories.[/SIZE]

OKAY... now THIS is what I like to call "a topic gone wrong".

People need to stop being so mean and rude. tamagotchi rules was just telling us about something weird that happened to her Tamagotchi, which is what this forum is all about. And it doesn't matter if his/her Tamagotchi was paused for half a month. He/she can still be on TamaTalk if he/she wants. :huh: .

:huh: I know wat you mean if you dont want to use the tamagotchi rules dont have a tamagochi!!thats the way they are and like dont be so rude about it!!!! :D

[SIZE=14pt]huh? i dont know what u are referring to, the rules, the player, the manuel? what?[/SIZE] and im just annoyed because spamming isnt looking at a post and saying "what are u talking about?" and i dont think anyone else gets it ethier.

... I agree.

And also, this is a place where you get to discuss weird stuff. There's nothing wrong with your Tamagotchi being paused for over one month. Beleive me, that is the most interesting story I've heard so far.

if any one is still here then i saythis is a fan site but she can talk a out w/e she wants even though real fans wounlded pause them that long w/e dont have to be so mean

she might be very buisy thats why she paused hers 4 so long. sheesh, give people a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back