Poop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt]Learn what time it goes poop and then you will know. And your going to hafta be more clever and disguise your brain link. too many people have seen it already.[/SIZE]

I heard that if you put your tama at the time, once you get out of time it will never have poo by it, just lines. Go to the third icon and press B and it might sit on a toilet or a duckie. :huh:

Try and watch over your Tama more often, trust me, I know what ya mean... Its so annoying!

That happens to me too!! It drives me nuts!! I'll look at my Tama, look away, then look back at it and it will have gone to the bathroom. You just have to do what _tama_cream_soda_ said to do. I'm trying to memorize my Tama's poop schedule now, :huh: .

It depends on which stage the Tama is at and what character they are. Adults tend go every 2 or 2 1/2 hours, babies go every few minutes, toddlers go every 1 to 1 1/2 hours, teens go every 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back