Sign in to follow this  
Scipio

o.O my tama wont sleep

this is like, wierd, after my tama left, (I set the time to 11:59 because I like watching it leave) I set it back to the real time, which was 9:27 PM. I named my tama, and then it wouldn't go to sleep so I set the time to 12:36 PM, and it wouldn't sleep. Then in the morning (I just paused it) I realized I couldn't buy anything from the store, I am hoping that this is beacuse I hae 24 treats and 20 items, and that is the max, but I need some clarification.

[color=violet]the baby tamas wont sleep until they evolve and become a child i dont know about the max number thing cause ive been trying to save up for a UFO[/color]

[color=aqua]i suck at getting pionts what generation are you on ? i whish they had cheats to get pionts quicker[/color]

[font="Signature"][color=deeppink]Its Only A Baby It Will Take One 5 min nap In One Hour Then It Becomes A Toddler[/color][/font] Edited by FireCracker

the ufo never comes in my store, so can someone tell me what time it comes in the store

your tamagotchi will take a nap then he'll turn into a toddler and THEN he'll fall asleep O.o

It's okay. There's nothing wrong. The babies don't sleep until they evolve. The maximum number of treats is 24, but I have had over 30 items. You probably can't buy any items because you don't have enough points.

[color=cyan]my maximum # of treats was 23 but the items...well i accidentaly bought a throne so im saving up.[/color]