o.O my tama wont sleep

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scipio

Reaction score
this is like, wierd, after my tama left, (I set the time to 11:59 because I like watching it leave) I set it back to the real time, which was 9:27 PM. I named my tama, and then it wouldn't go to sleep so I set the time to 12:36 PM, and it wouldn't sleep. Then in the morning (I just paused it) I realized I couldn't buy anything from the store, I am hoping that this is beacuse I hae 24 treats and 20 items, and that is the max, but I need some clarification.

the baby tamas wont sleep until they evolve and become a child i dont know about the max number thing cause ive been trying to save up for a UFO

i suck at getting pionts what generation are you on ? i whish they had cheats to get pionts quicker

[SIZE=27pt]Its Only A Baby It Will Take One 5 min nap In One Hour Then It Becomes A Toddler[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
the ufo never comes in my store, so can someone tell me what time it comes in the store

your tamagotchi will take a nap then he'll turn into a toddler and THEN he'll fall asleep o_O

It's okay. There's nothing wrong. The babies don't sleep until they evolve. The maximum number of treats is 24, but I have had over 30 items. You probably can't buy any items because you don't have enough points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back