Have you ever had a Mimitchi or a Mametchi

Have you ever had a Mimitchi or a Mametchi  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had a Mimitchi or a Mametchi

• Mimitchi
    • Mametchi
    • both
    • none

I have had both!! infact, i have had every char. possibal on a tamagotchi (with out dibugging it or the speachal debug chars.) accpet nazotchi and 2 old timers or of 3 old timers!!!!

well, thankx!!!! :o B)

I got a mametchi the very first time around. I had a lot of time on my hands so I was taking good care of my tama. Her name was Blob and it was cute to watch her come up and bow to me and brush her teeth.

I also had a young mimitchi the second time around but he turned into tarakotchi. I don't know if that is counted exactly and I don't remember all the much about him anyway! :lol:

OMG! i had mametchi 1st round around andthen young mimitchi as a teen!!! :lol: :rolleyes: but i think that changed into mimitchi..not tarakotchi

OMG! i had mametchi 1st round around andthen young mimitchi as a teen!!! :lol: :rolleyes: but i think that changed into mimitchi..not tarakotchi

I had that too! Except the young mimitchi turned inot a memetchi. It kinda scared me, call me a wimp, It gave me nightmares....

P.S.-I always keep track of what my tamagotchi turns into, breeds with the matchmaker, and if its a boy or girl. I'm just a tamafreak, and don't even bother calling the psychiatrist!