What Happened To my Other Baby!(tamagotchi)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin_Tama

Reaction score
Well, My Kuchipatchis have 7 years, I connected them tday, but on one connected, and in the other one said Fail, but the other kuchipatchi appeard, and the one that said Fail, was like normal, then The Other baby Flew Up High, and It didnt Get to the Fathers screen! know, My fmale Kuchipatchi has one baby, And My male Kuchipatchi Doesent!! What Happened!

Well, My Kuchipatchis have 7 years, I connected them tday, but on one connected, and in the other one said Fail, but the other kuchipatchi appeard, and the one that said Fail, was like normal, then The Other baby Flew Up High, and It didnt Get to the Fathers screen! know, My fmale Kuchipatchi has one baby, And My male Kuchipatchi Doesent!! What Happened!
OH MY GOODNESS,THATS A SHAME .YOUR FATHER HAS TO WAIT FOR THE MATCHMAKER NOW.

:furawatchi:

Oh, well, Have to wait, Her Wife would not know her other child, poor her, when my male kuchipatchis baby dies, she will think she was her other, baby, and if its a boy, she would think tthat her husband died, and I had to restart it:p Oh well, and what happened to my other baby? she dissapeard in the trip and got lost? or she went to tama planet?

This happens to me like I connect and manage to while the other dosent so sorry to hear this you will have to wait for the matchmaker!! SORRY!! :furawatchi: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back