What is the oldest age your tamagotchi has lived

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~maste®*Is$$$THE~BEST

Reaction score
My tamagotchis oldest age is 22.When i first got it it was a boy its nam was Mathe and at the age of 7 it had a baby and that baby was a boy that was called Matty that lived till 16 then it died in its sleep.So i reset it and then it was a girl and it was called Zoe that lived till 22 but it could of lived a lot longer because i put my tama on the chair in the car at morning while i was going to school (my dad looks after it in the day) and when i finished school my dad said he had lost it he said he looked for it least 2 hours but he could not see it.After a while it was pick my mum up from her work and on are way home from work my mum heard a beep and she said she was sure that it was my tamagotchi.Anyway a few days later we still couldnt find it untill one morning it was found in the boot by my mum of coarse it was dead because we lost it so we could not feed it.Anyway that was my story so it could of lived a lot longer but my new one is a boy called Billy i have already bought a turkey for it for its dinner for christmas what else could i get it?And did you know if you call your tamagotchi Billy it will live till a ripe old age i am trying it now but a boy put this on google it is the secret name so try that and this is how old he will probably live for if you call him Billy that is

Unlikely - Under 35 - 40 years

Average -55 - 75 years old

If your lucky - 80 - 90 years old

1 in 1000 chance 100+years old

Remember that type of age weill ONLY happen if you call it Billy

i cant beat that sorry

my first tama lived till six because it got married to my friends tama and its second generation lived till eight because the matchmaker came at age six now my third generation is only one year old right now but i really dont care till how old they r because i really dont want mine to die i would rather have him/her leave in the middle of the night instead

my tama is only on the 3rd generation

i got my tamagotchi i month ago(novembr 22 im just estimating) but im sooo totally hooked on to playing with it i even have all the codes this web site really helped

pm me if you need help or if you just wanna be friends

103!!!

dont believe me eh?

ask tamaholic!

it never died!

it lived to 103 with a baby!

then at the grand age of 104, she finally left.

waaahhhh!

i miss you kolo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I havent let my V1's or V2's live very long at al cause i breed them right away when the match maker comes.....but on my older ones the oldest ive ever gotten one is 32! I would say they would have lived longer if they had turned into the Secret Characters Zatchi or Gaijintchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back