Little question about max age cap :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladiak

Reaction score
Hi everybody...first of all sorry for my poor english but i live in italy :rolleyes:

My question is: how much could live my tama if i refused mrs busybody's help ?

Tnx everyone for answers :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
it depends....if you have a connECTion, then at the age of 10, your tama will change into an old timer...but if you have a plus or a ConneXion, by the age of 16, your tama will change into an old timer. The match maker doesnt come when an old timer.

Hioe this helps!! :rolleyes:

A tamagotchi can live to be 99...But I don't believe it can get any higher than that (the counter just stops, but the tamagotchi would keep on living).

Tnx a lot guys really clear answer :D

P.S: the old timer is ? the old character that seems like an old asian man or woman ? :p

A tamagotchi can live to be 99...But I don't believe it can get any higher than that (the counter just stops, but the tamagotchi would keep on living).
True that, i have one that has been 99 for like 7 days.

With really well care mine lived up to 30!!! Its hard when they get older!!!! But i think the longest is 99 years!

interesting. i didn't know they can live up to 90 years is it in connection or connexion or both

i have connection i live in the us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back