Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKID

Reaction score
I've read in previous forums about debugging, and i need more info cuz im confused. Y would they be there? shouldn't there be a way 2 get them on the game? Can someone make this more clear? :rolleyes:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=3205

That thread has a lot of good information on the subject, but so far, no one knows how to get the special characters aside from debugging. Some suspect that there is one special character for each tamagotchi color, but this has not been confirmed.

also, Najasta (or how ever you spell it) site has a great explonation on how to do it!!! its great...but remember that debugging your tama is dangorus! So, dont mess around with it to much :eek:

Ummm.. I'm gonna go look up what debugg means lol. How do you debugg your tama!? Ahh!!

It's weird that u have to do all that stuff, do u think the person who created tamagotchi connection did not want people to figure out about the secret characters and debugging cause why would someone put hte debugg button on the tamagotchi at all if they didn't want people to know. Is debugging also used fur something else? :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back