Odd

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MGSunshine95

Reaction score
My V2 character, Todd, who is a Hotodetchi, connected with my V1 character, Erika, who is a Henotamaitchi, and Todd changed whikle giving her a present, but went back to normal when he went back into his own little peice of plastic. I'll can't make the character on paint. The character is not on any character chart that I have ever seen. If anyone has seen this character, or has had this problem before, please tell me!

It looks like a grape with a hat on. EEK!

That it the character that the V1 thinks the V2 is. If you have a new character on the V2 it will always be seen as that character when connecting to a v1. This is because the new characters are not registered in the V1.

Not to be rude, but I dont think you get what I am saying. The tamagotchi actually changed, while giving the V1 a present, but as soon as it got back into it's plastic, it changed back. The V1, has a picture of the new character in it's friend list. It was never this new character inside it's own peice of plastic

That it the character that the V1 thinks the V2 is. If you have a new character on the V2 it will always be seen as that character when connecting to a v1. This is because the new characters are not registered in the V1.
lilyflower is rite. :furawatchi: doesnt exist on v1, so when it connected, todd was a nazotchi, a secret character!!! <_<

Thank you, ellen, all I wanted to know was the name. Ooh, a secret character, how exciting! (Sorry, I'm new at this!)

Not to be rude in anyway, but this weirdo i saw at a store had 7 tamas hanging from his neck at the same time. He could barely keep his balance!!! :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back