Tug of War - no rope?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
Okay, yesterday my friend came over to my house and we linked up our tamas. We played 'Tug Of War', at first I was confused because I could see no rope to tug on. But I played anyway, and won. (hehe) Later in the day, we connected up and played Tug Of War again, but this time there was a rope. I've never debugged my game, paused it, knockd it about (except when I dropped it and it fell on a duvet and absolutely nothing went wrong), so what's wrong with it?

phew, oh by the way, what would be considered 'rough handling' of the tamagotchi as described in the manual? I'm sorry I'm so freaked, it's just that ages ago, before Tama Connexion was out, I bought a P2 Tama (still in packaging) off Ebay. I had never debugged it, or dropped it or anything, but one day (it was a Zukitchi) I left it on the sofa, and my mum yelled "Hey your tamagotchi's beeping" so I went to fetch it. Everything on it was glitched up, none of the buttons worked, pixels were all over the screen randomly and the beep wasn't a normal 'hey I need something' beep, it was a loud 'beep beep beep beep', and everything was glitchy. I pressed reset and buttons A and B worked again. There was an egg on the screen, except and had the skull icon over it. The egg hatched, and the screen froze. I pushed some buttons, including reset, none of which worked. I put it away, still a frozen sick egg. A day later I looked at it, the screen was blank. I hadn't done anything to it, but it still glitched. That's why I'm so wrried

Last edited by a moderator:
The running game looks pretty much like the tug-of-war game, only there is no rope, and your tamagotchis don't look exhausted. When one tamagotchi wins, the winner's screen says "GOAL!!" and the loser falls down.

People,most Tamagotchies are very glitchy,but if it does a servere glitch like mimitchi100 mentioned,then your in serious danger with your tamagotchi.If it just glitches a tiny bit the glitch wont have any affect on your egg,tamagotchi,or items.I assure you,itll be fine.

Hello!

That really happened to your Tamagotchi? That has never happened to any of my Tamagotchis...

I'm sorry I couldn't help you, I find that very strange as well... :eek:

-HH

Hey, there was no glitch after all. I was playing the runnign game
So there was no glitch? That's good to hear! I thought it would be unusual for a Tamagotchi to have a glitch.

Glad to hear that your Tamagotchi's OK!

- :eek: HH :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back