New TamaTalk Guide Announcement

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tech Admin

TamaTalk is growing (in case you haven’t noticed) and this is reaching a point where I need some help keeping everything humming along.

I am pleased to announce that TamaTalk now has the first official Guide to help out in moderating the forums. Everyone give a great big round of applause for Lozzie, first of the new TamaTalk Guide Team.

:ph34r:

Grats lozzie :ph34r:

*looks at her badge*

*dreams of getting one*

*walks off whistling*

Yeah, Congrats Lozzie!!! Champagne 4 everyone on Tamatalk *Hands out champagne!*

Not too much though people! :D

yaaaaaaaaaay lozzie! how do you become a part of the team? *aspires to be a team member*

TamaTalk is growing (in case you haven’t noticed) and this is reaching a point where I need some help keeping everything humming along.
I am pleased to announce that TamaTalk now has the first official Guide to help out in moderating the forums. Everyone give a great big round of applause for Lozzie, first of the new TamaTalk Guide Team.

:D
YAY! (Never knew that)

Wow, this is an old topic. Lozzie was the 1st TamaGuide ever. This topic was made over a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back