Pausing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi100

Reaction score
Does it hurt my Tama to pause? Because I'm gonna be away for two days.

To pause your Tama is simply to freeze the time it moves.But when you turn it back on,your Tama will either be ver ver VERY unhealthy....or....DEAD.Why cant you take this poor Tama were you are going? It is simply cruel to let it rot on a nightstand or in a drawer.

Not wishing YOU the best of luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie

P.S.You would care for this creaure if you truely loved it.

Actually, when you pause your Tama, it freezes it in its current state. So that when you unpause it, it will be in the same state as when you originally paused it (if you paused it with full happy and hunger hearts, it will still have full happy/hunger hearts when you unpause). But, when you pause your Tama, it stops the growth time, so it will take much longer for your Tama to age.

You don't have to be so rude TamaNikki. If you wern't meant to pause your Tamagotchi sometimes, they would have never put a pause option on the Tamagotchi in the first place.

*sigh* calm down... Of course I was going to bring my tama with me. Ok, let me explain. My family is going away for for Christmas Eve and christmas, and I won't be able to care for my tama on Christmas Day because my parents/grandparents think I should just be spending time with the family, ok? So I thought it would be kinder to pause it.

EDIT: Thanks phi21

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hitodetchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :furawatchi: :mametchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :ichigotchi: :puroperatchi:
SPAM:

Stupid

Pointless

Annoying

Also, the excessive use of exclamation points is pretty annoying.

Anyways, hello Tamagirl68 ( :unsure: ).

To mimitchi100: You're welcome :mimitchi: .

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :p :ph34r: :p :lol: :p :p :p :eek:
Please do not SPAM in these forums. We would like to keep our TamaTalk community clean of SPAM'ing and other useless messages.

Thanks!

-HH

[SIZE=14pt]if u were to pause it i would still take it with you so that you dont forget where you put it. it would be more respectful to pause it, and if i were you i would bargin for sound off.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back