Okay, WHAT THE HECK HAPPEND?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

talktama

Reaction score
Okay so last afternoon the battery went dead. It was a toddler and its type was a Hotodetchi. When I set the time right it went to bed! (This was about a hour after we put the battery in.) I turned off the lights and it was sleeping fine! When I woke up the lights were on and its a Ringotchi. :furawatchi: Its only 0 year old! I thought it had to be atleast 1 year old! Please correct me if I'm worng. So what is up with my tama? And can it evolve in its sleep? :rolleyes: :blink: :blink: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cannot evolve in sleep. but it can evolve right after it waikes up. well congrats on your ringotchi! :rolleyes:

It was a toddler went it went to bed and a teen when it right now. (Its still asleep)

sure,

my

teen

woke

me

up

at

AM.

from

transforming.

and

my

teen

was

b4

so,

sure,

anythings

possibleo_O

It can't evolve when it's sleeping, but maybe when it was a hitodetchi, it woke up, then evolved into ringotchi, and since ringotchi's sleeping schedule is later than hitodetchi's (ringotchis sleep in longer than hitodetchis), it went back to sleep. Oh, and if you have downloaded it, that is probably the cause of it evolving when it was 0.

yup i agree with bubbles. when you checked on your tama did it already wake up? if it did, i must of have evolve when you were away. :D :furawatchi:

Any Tama can evolve whenever it can.But your Tama evolving has a 80% chance it was just a glitch,although that glitch made it evolve,it may stay that way for a little while to get back on track.But dont worry,Ive had this happen before.

Best of Luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie

My tama has evolved in 'its sleep' before.

It evolved from a marutchi into a Ringotchi whilst it was sleeping. It happened about 7.15am; the lights went on, I heard the Tama "evolution" sound and when I checked the screen I could see a Ringotchi asleep in its box. I just switched the lights back out and let it wake up as a Ringotchi later that morning!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

year, it can mine was marutchi, then it made the evolving noise in bed, it came out of bed, then evolved into ufotchi, and went back to sleep.

Okay so last afternoon the battery went dead. It was a toddler and its type was a Hotodetchi. When I set the time right it went to bed! (This was about a hour after we put the battery in.) I turned off the lights and it was sleeping fine! When I woke up the lights were on and its a Ringotchi. :( Its only 0 year old! I thought it had to be atleast 1 year old! Please correct me if I'm worng. So what is up with my tama? And can it evolve in its sleep? :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r: :(
that happened to me to.except i was awake. here's what happened... while you were still asleep,it got up for a few minutes and then changed into a Ringotchi.After it evolved,... it went back to sleep.And then when you woke up,.. it was already awake.and no,...it doesn't have to be 1 years old to turn into a teenager.so,....NO, it can't evolve in its sleep,... but it can wake up,evolve and then go back to sleep.

- sashastar100 :lol:

Congratz,

U just got my fav tama!!!!

And it's really cool that that happend. Lol :p

Merry Christmas.

that happened to me to.except i was awake. here's what happened... while you were still asleep,it got up for a few minutes and then changed into a Ringotchi.After it evolved,... it went back to sleep.And then when you woke up,.. it was already awake.and no,...it doesn't have to be 1 years old to turn into a teenager.so,....NO, it can't evolve in its sleep,... but it can wake up,evolve and then go back to sleep.
- sashastar100 :p
Okay! That makes sense...

[SIZE=14pt]My Tamagotchi Version 1 did that before, but i've never seen it on my version 2..... It's is possible, you just have to turn the lihgts off after it changes![/SIZE]

*jess* :blink:

That's very odd.. I've never heard of Tamagotchi's turning into teens at 0! That's weird!!! But it's kinda cool too when you think about it! Ringotchi is one of the better ones too.. Lucky! I love Ringotchis! Anyway the answer to your question is no, they can't evolve in their sleep.

-Krystal

Yeh, that's wierd! Once I had a :D that wakes up at 8:00 and turned into a ;) and went straight back to sleep because they wake up at 10:00!

Oh and yes, Tamamum is right. It wakes up and then transforms. I saw it at 2 am in the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back