Cheats and codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~maste®*Is$$$THE~BEST

Reaction score
Cheat mode:

The following cheats rely on the infrared connection/communication feature. You will need two Tamagotchis. Refer to them as Tama1 and the other Tama2. Both Tamagotchis must be at least two days old to use the infrared connection. You can give or receive presents, play pop the balloon, or play an eating contest when you use the infrared connection. What the two Tamagotchis do depends on what order you select the Connection/Communication button (the heart symbol at top right hand corner of the Tamagotchi screen) and proceed.

For a Tamagotchi to receive a present, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then, either Tama1 or Tama2 (the one that will receive the present) must press B at the "stand by" screen.

To have a food eating contest, Tama1 must select the heart, then Tama2 must select the heart, then Tama1 must press B button at the "stand by" screen.

To have a balloon popping contest, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then Tama1 and Tama2 both must press B button at the "stand by" screen at the same time.

Debug mode:

Remove the screws from your Tamagotchi. You will then see four smaller screws in each corner. Remove those screws as well. Take your Tamagochi apart, and remove the battery at the left hand corner. Where the battery was, you will notice a word that reads "DEBUG". Underneath that there will be a semicircle. With a pointed object such as a pencil, depress the semicircle eight times. Put your Tamagotchi back together. Reset it, and you will now get to choose your characters, do hyper speed, and other debug functions.

Get a boy:

Press B, B, A, A, C, C, B, B, A, A, C, C then download it. It will turn into a boy.

Reset:

To reset your Tamagotchi when it is dead, press A + C.

Choose any Tamagotchi:

Take off the back panel to where the battery is located, then unscrew the rest off. You will see the chip. You wi ll see a small circle with a line in the middle next to a gray thing standing up. Use a pencil to depress the circle, then reassemble it. Turn it on and press Restart. The egg will shake very quickly. Continue from there and when the egg hatches and says what it is, keep pressing the one on the far left until you get to the character you want.

Hint: Determining sleep and wake times:

Remember the time when you get a new Tamagotchi, for example, 8:07. That will be the time your Tamagotchi wakes up and goes to sleep.

Hint: Waking up Tamagotchis:

Turn over the game and press Reset. Then, press the Middle Button and go to download. Once it is downloaded, your Tamagotchi will be awake.

Press B, then press A + C. Then, press B(2), A until you get to 11:00 a.m. Next, press B(3) and your Tamagotchi will be awake.

Hint: Easy wins in Bumps:

Give your Tamagotchi seven (if it is a girl) or eight (if it is a boy) time outs. The opponents in Bumps are now easier to defeat until level 4.

Hint: Evolve your Tamagotchi faster:

To evolve your Tamagotchi faster, change the time to the time that your Tamagotchi came alive. Then, change the date to the next day. Your Tamagotchi will evolve.

To make your Tamagotchi evolve quicker, play lots of games.

Hint: Evolve rare Tamagotchi:

Make two to four of the Happy Lover Hearts go away. Then make them go up by playing games. It will go into a rare Tamagotchi.

Hint: Get your Tamagotchi back when it dies:

Wait until the screen where it shows the Tamagotchi going appears. Then, hold A + C. Then when the egg appears, press B.

Hint: Keep Tamagotchi after battery dies:

Remove the back cover, take the battery out, and you will have about 30 seconds to put the new one in. Put the cover back on then an egg will appear. Press B and then download. You will have all of your things back.

when you pick any tamagotchi, do u take the battery out? pleasae explain this as clearly as possible! thanks!

Hey, I have loads of cheats.

Here are a few secret codes, to enter-press (A) 3 times at shop. THe shopkeeper will look surprised, then enter in the code. Only one @ a time.

FONT=Arial]1. For the hair potion=ACBCABAC

2. For the costume=CBAACABC

3.Whole cake=ABBACBCC

4. Steak ( Rare)=BACBCACB

5.Love potion=BCBACABA[/font][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]::I am not 2 sure about how well this one works, but I have heard it from several people, so try it if you wish.

-Grow to adult=ABCCAB

Now here are some cheats you can use. For some of these, you may have to change the time. To do that you press B of course to show time. Next, you pree A. & B. to show something that says SET @ the bottom right hand corner. At the top, you change the date to whatever this cheat says, and the time as well. Then follow further directions, thanks.

Get a cookie- Set the date to Oct. 14th, and the time to 2:49 P.M. Then wait, one minute. In shop, there may appear to be a cookie.

2. To get older faster-Play JUMP four times in a row. THEN play BUMP four times in a row. You never know, you could raise another generation shortly afterwards.

3.To become a teenager-Play heading five times

4. Earn double training points-Praise your tamagotchi when it wants attention, is mad, sad, angry, ECT. YOu could earn one or two points.

5. When it is mad, give it a timeout, you actually EARN 2 points!!!!!!*(*)*(*)*

6. Your tamagotchi is sleeping when it shows your tamagotchi in bed, with ZZZZ.....signs apearing before it.

7. Changing to time-press B.

8. Your tamagotchi will beep, when it needs attention. THis might mean, it is hungry, mad, sad, needs a praise, or wants to play. So give it those things.

9. Your tama is bathing, when it shows him/her in a bathtub, with steam arising.

_______________________________________K, here are some basics things 2 remember!

Basics:

Reseting a tamagotchi, when it is dead:

You can either stick, your activater in the side, and a new one will appear on the screen. Or you can use something sharp, like a pen or pencil, and stick it in the backside. There should be a hole, somewhere on the back, stick it there. Then press B ( the middle button) and you can press restart. However, if you choose you don't want to reset it, maybe because you had grown it to an adult, or you had lots of points, you just press download instead. It will bring back all of ur friends;points;games;and everything else too. Just so you don't lose anything important.

Connecting with other tamagotchi's:

On the screen go to the heart icon, after the games icon. Then, press B. It will bring you to something that says; VER 1. VER 2. Whatever version you connecting with, click on it. Then something else will say, GAME. PRESENT. Then, what you do, is you click on game if you want to play a game after you have connected, or if you want to send a present, and recieve one, after you have connected from the other tamagotchi you connect with.

To feed ur tamagotchi:

Go to the icon that shows, a chefs hat on a little charater. Then, you click on it. SOmething saying,

MEAL

SNACK

TREAT

will come up. If you choose to feed ur tamagotchi a meal, then you press that. A snack, press that. But you can only press treats, if you know you have them. You have to buy treats from the shop, so you can eat them. If you do decide to go to treats something will come up saying; EMPTY. Which of course means, no treats.

For full training:

You need to buy a PC, and play with it for 25 times, then you can see it will be all filled out.

Seeing all of your friends:

Once you have connected, your friend will automatically be put onto your friend list. You go to the icon that shows an open book, you click on it. Then something saying,

FRIEND

PRESENT

will appear. You press friend. Then your friends name, and a little picture of what their tamagotchi looks like, will show. YOu can only have up to 50 friends on your friend list. Sorry!____________________________________________________

To pause your tamagotchi:

All you ahve to do for this one, is press A.&B. Then, it will say pause on it. TO un-pause, you just do the same thing. Press, A&B.

To read ur tamagotchi stats:

YOur tamagotchi's stats are all in the scale icon. You click it, then you can see how much training needed, if it is happy, or it's not, if it's hungry-or not, how much it weighs, it's name, how old it is, how many points you've gotten, & what gender it is.

How to play each game:

Jump- Jump is simple. You see three bubles above you. All you have to do is, press ( A.) non-stop. AS FAST AS YOU CAN! And don't stop clicking it. Then you'llstart to notice that the bubles are starting to get filled it, with color, ( black). Then once they are all filled out, the screen will change to a flag on a line up top. Just continue pressing A. So basically throughout the whole game, don't stop pressing A.

Bump-All I do, is press each button, through the whole game. I just press, A, B, & C. That's all, and sometimes I win. I think the point of the game, is to knok your component off, or out. I dunno, I just did that, and sometimes it worked, you all can try it too if u want.

Heading- You use A, B,. & c, to control your direction where the ball is going. The big black ball, goes straight down in one direction each time, move back and forth using A B &C then speciffically press b, to get the ball back in the air.

And Slot.

You enter in whatever bet, like one bet, two bets, or three bets. All the way up to nine bets! Then you press b. You will have tree squares, you try not to get three of the same symbol. You lose one or two points if you do. If you don't, you gain points.

___________PLUS+

Note: *Most of these games only show up in GAME when you are different ages, or you are in a different generation of tamagotchi.

How do I know if my tamagotchi is dead?:

On the screen, will show angel wings on either side of your tamagotchi when it is dead. DOn't worry though, you can restart it, and activate a totally new one if you wish!

k, pPLZ,daTz aLl dA tImE I have herre. Thankis though, I hope these work for you, as they did for me!

Megpie123 : ;)

okay the one with alll the cheets the grow into a teen how can you play heading when your a toddler? :D

:) B) :p :p :eek: :D :D ;)

First of all, I'd like to say that none of the changing date & time things ever work! You fall asleep, once you change the time & da date. It's all just lying. Sum ppl say it works, but day lie 2. :D

So, be sure 2 email me 2 ppl. Also reply to dis! TANK YA

not all of them work and some mess up your tama

it is best not to try them!

;) :D :p :) :eek: :D :D :p B) :(

umm.. yeah I tried em all none of them work but k.. like I no theres a code that gives you more points if any one no's it please reply!! thanks much. :hitodetchi:

you should never give your tamas time outs for no reason other then to punish them for calling when they arent suppposed to.
But also mine was making wierd faces because it gave my friend a jack-in-the-box so i gave it a time out and got a training point

How to I get into debug mode? Is this one a scam? I have no problem with a reset tama, but I'd like to know if I'm doing something wrong. Once I reset, what do I do from there?

who knows how to connect? my tamas are already teens and i have v2. it doesnt connect

Just choose the last icon in the top row, choose version 2, choose game/present, make sure they're both on standby and press B.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back