my tama just gains weight when it feels like it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlecamogirl

Reaction score
last night, my tama weighed 16, its base weight, it fell asleep and when it woke, it was 23lbs. and it throughout the day. it hardly ever gets hungry, and no1 feeds it

help? :rolleyes:

Hmmm... I know that if you leave it for a long time it can LOSE weight by itself... Maybe someone is secretly feeding it... Or it could be a glitch.

If you connect allot, and always recive food as presents, that maybe why... You can lose that wheight by playing games :rolleyes: :furawatchi: :blink: :furawatchi: :blink: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :wacko:

last night, my tama weighed 16, its base weight, it fell asleep and when it woke, it was 23lbs. and it throughout the day. it hardly ever gets hungry, and no1 feeds it

help? :angry:
[SIZE=21pt] Littlecamogirl, I would be pleased to help you. I think you tama evolved while it was sleeping and it goes to the next base weight if it was at the last base weight. If your tama was 0 when it went it went to sleep, and it was aged 1 when it woke up, and it looked kind of differrent, then it evolved into a teen while it was sleeping. [/SIZE]

:D :huh:

~ * ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back