How do i get Ringochi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

douglas1234

Reaction score
i think the the Apple-like Tamagotchi teen form Ringochi i cool i would love to know how to ensure i get @ the Teen-Age stage. Does Anybody, anywhere know how to get it? :huh: :chohimetchi: :pochitchi: :kuribotchi: :wacko: :mimitchi: :puroperatchi:

[SIZE=14pt]ringotchi is an odd generation teen. that means u can only get it 1,3,5,7, u get it. and i believe it is the top charicter-check rivens for the specis for that generation.[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]i also think every member should rank all the charicters so people know whut is healthy and unhealthy as an opinion from all the peoplez.[/SIZE]

yea i did

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeee

eee

eee

eeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeee

eee

eee

eee

eeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeee

Um I believe ringotchi is the best teenage character, therefore you get it from taking perfecdt care of Marutchi

I had it, here`s how: when the babitchi hatched, I took poor care. I filled the hunger and happy hearts halfway, then ignored it completly. When it changed into the toddler hitodetchi, I took the best care I could. When it changed I saw little Ringotchi standing there.

You can only get it on odd generations, though.

Um I believe ringotchi is the best teenage character, therefore you get it from taking perfecdt care of Marutchi
I got a Ringotchi when I had this one: :wacko:

First you need a :wacko: and if you do not know how to get that never let your baby lose more then one heart on the health and it will turn in to the star (which is what I call it.) Then when you get it keep doing it intill it is ready to turn in to a teenager it will turn in to the ringotchi. Trust me I have tried it if it does not work I am sorry. :(

Get a kuribotchi or another

baby.... then you never

let it loose a hungry

heart...then you have

to get at least 6 training

points to get him i have

him rite now and that is

how i got it soooo ya hes

really cool but really

anoying when you look

at it..... i dont really like it.....

CrazyTamaFreak.