How do you get twins?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new rumour going around that somehow, when ROM testing on your Tamagotchi, you can 'accidentally' get twins. You can also get twins on the Tamagotchi:Angelgotchi.

But, there is no code or anything to get twins on a Tamagotchi Connection V2. That is not possible.

You can't. I think... I saw a pic and the person DID have twins.

[SIZE=14pt]yes twins are impossible unless u have two tama machines and u start them at the same time. then they poop at the same time and stuff. its cheating but still. this topic resurfaces in a cycle every 2 weeks or so.[/SIZE]

In comments and rumours someone got twins by fiddling around with the ROM?..(I dont know what that is).. But it is possible.. Look in comments and rumours, and they have a picture.

//Haze

ACTUALLY... it is possible... why does one Tama have a child and the one they were with have a child? HUH!? there now.

r u sure? I doint want to ruin my tama. How do i know to trust you? huh? :D

mummys little angel, that is not true. Here is a quote from mimitchi.com`s Q`s and A`s:

Q: By pushing a certian combination of buttons, can I get twins, triplets, etc. on my tamagotchi?

A: No, no, no. Not ever was this possible.

Case closed. That is not all of the answer, but you get the point.

you can get twins!!!

theres a code for it :

when your tama dies press:

ABBCABCA

YOU SHOULD HAVE TWINS

MT TAMAGOTCHI:

NAME: IONA

GEN: 1

FORM: RINGOTCHI

WEIGHT: 23 LBS

DISCIPLINE: 4

Hmmm,interesting.I have gotten twins before,but only from a MOTHER who was having a baby.Thats the only time you can get twins.It's unlikely for anyone to get twins without that event happening.Sorry to say-even when you get twins,within a day or two one of the twins either dies or runs away.In most cases the other twin would die,thats what had happened to my twins,and yetone of my close friends had twins and one ran away.

Twins are most likely to be the same gender.But rarely are twins a boy and a girl.Most people think the code you put in after your original Tamagotchi died works because 2 eggs appear-WRONG.The two eggs symbolize somthing.One egg symbolize's a real baby,one egg simply simbolize's a glitch that could make you kiss your Tamagotchi godbye.Mot of the time this glitch will put a skull and crossbones sign above the egg which will appear to make it look like a sick egg,all it does is mean that there is a glitch so bad-that it might mess up your whole Tamagotchi and make it's system crash.I prefere nobody using this 'code'.

Best of Luck,etc.

-TamaNikkie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back