How to get Mametchi, the easy way!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rose_kite

Reaction score
Hello all, I have two tama+'s and they both turned into mametchi today, but here's the thing, one of them I was purposely trying to neglect to get a different character. I was extremely surprised when it did however, turn into mametchi. I let the hearts fall halfway on each of the meters. I let them fall halfway about twice each, and purposely didn't discipline him when he called for it (although the training meter was full before I stopped disciplining him).

So my point is people, you don't have to be frantically checking your tama every ten minutes like I have done in the past, it can be very stressful, especially when you hear a beep that's not your tama and you go crazy trying to figure out where it came from! Anyways... RELAX, if you want Mametchi fine, you can still get him as long as you have a full training meter, and you've only had about 4 or 5 misses. Now that's a lot easier than stressing isn't it?

I've already had a mametchi... but... um.... CHII-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 X3 *end rabid fangirl mode*

When you let it go down only two hearts....you're actually taking very good care of it...when you let it go 15 mins AFTER it beeps without attending to it's needs....that's when you get some bad marks on ya. Lol. You are just too kind hearted to let the hearts fall too low...like all of us.... :ph34r:

Guess your right, I have always tried to get the unhealthy characters but am never able too. :ph34r: It's just so hard to neglect when they are so cute! :ph34r:

I know what you mean. I've had Mametchis and Mimitchis so many times, it isn't even funny. I think it would be better if they had loads of characters in different groups, depending on health and if you took care of it well, it would choose a character at random. Does that make sense? Anyway, I've managed to get two unhealthy characters so far (Hanatchi and Gozarutchi) but I do feel guilty neglecting them on purpous. However, sometimes my "caring instinct" gets the better of me. When I was looking after Bill, I was trying to get a Maskutchi. However, I played the Dance game a bit too much with him, so he grew up to be a Hanachi instead! :ph34r:

Yeah, I know. Once I was trying to get a Gozarutchi, but he was a Kinakomotchi when he was youger and he was soooo cute that I just could not neglect it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back