How can i get my tama to play with a teddy bear?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubanpickle

Reaction score
My tama has a teddy bear, but i don't know how to select it. Or the costume. Please help, i just got it this morning ((christmas))

Last edited by a moderator:
your tama will only like the teddy bear if it's a girl.

go to the 4th option, go to the bottom option (items) look for the teddy and press "B" (the middle button) to make your tama play with it.

as for the costume (and a lot of other items) your tama has to be an adult before it can put on the costume.

Your bear will only work when you are not an adult!!!!! And make sure that every time is evolves that you give it the bear right away!!! (Note: The bear is only for girl tama.) Your tama will sleep with it at night!!! And also it will keep it forever as long you have more than one generations!!!!! :( :( :angry: :angry:

I have the same problem. I don't know if my tama is fully grown, it's sort of star shaped, and it's white, meaning it's a girl, and it still won't play with the bear. Arrr!!!

Your bear will only work when you are not an adult!!!!! And make sure that every time is evolves that you give it the bear right away!!! (Note: The bear is only for girl tama.) Your tama will sleep with it at night!!! And also it will keep it forever as long you have more than one generations!!!!! :eek:   :eek:   :D   :eek:
[SIZE=21pt]No, Sara sleeps with the bear. She is an adult.[/SIZE]

< <

~ * ~

[/font][/b]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back