Star has been sleeping for hours

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

&Katie;

Reaction score
Star has been sleeping for a few hours, I'm not sure how long, but I haven't paused anything since around lunchtime, so I'm getting scared.

I'm guessing around nineish she feel asleep, and it's 12:07am right now. Is this normal? Knowing her she'll be up all night, the little critter!

Can anyone help me out? Is there any way to wake her?

What stage is she at? If she is NOT a baby, then you can wake her up simply by changing the time (press button B, then when is shows the time, press button A and hold it, and while you are holding it, press button C. Then, change the time).

Thats supposed to happen, tamas sleep from 11-12 hours, mine slept 12 hours last night.

12 am is night time so set your clock to 10 am and she will be awake

press the middle button to get to the clock and press the first and last button to set the clock

O I see it's 12 in the night and she slept at 9 so it's very normal,

My tama (Kiwi the ringotchi) always sleeps at 8. Just let it sleep, if it is 12 at night then it's very very normal

-Kiro

&Kate; There is nothing to be scared of!!! Tamagotchis are like you and me, they sleep at night for about 12 hours! When it goes to sleep make sure that the lights are turned off. Tamagotchis hate it when the lights are still on when they are sleeping. It will wake up by it self unless you want it to wake up earlier then set the time over again. The lights will turn on by its self when it wakes up!!!!!

P.S Doesn't anyone read the tamagotchi instructions packet?!?

&Kate; There is nothing to be scared of!!! Tamagotchis are like you and me, they sleep at night for about 12 hours! When it goes to sleep make sure that the lights are turned off. Tamagotchis hate it when the lights are still on when they are sleeping. It will wake up by it self unless you want it to wake up earlier then set the time over again. The lights will turn on by its self when it wakes up!!!!!
P.S Doesn't anyone read the tamagotchi instructions packet?!?
Of course I read the instrutions!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back