You heard about MY dissappearing poop....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygotchi

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, it happened again!!! dissappearing poop!!! I looked at my tama, there was baby poop (same thing, adult with baby), then after a like, 2 seconds, it dissappeared!!!! hows this possible!!! Heeeeellllppppp meeeee!!!!

Pineapple with baby girl.

please help!!!!

P.S, my siggy isnt rite.

Wow! Thats a new cheat! I wish I can do that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you useing a Tamagotchi Keitai? It has the Gotchi King that cleans poop up for you..

This happened to me on Connexion version 1. If it's with the adult I think the adult cleans up the poo... but the adult doesn't clean up its own poo...

That's what happened to me, too! :hitodetchi: I saw an adult poop, and a baby poop. A few minutes later, the baby poop wasn't there.

uuggghhh, i have a tamagotchi connexion v2, and no, nothing special about it, just a secret character ive never seen before... well, your replies ppl, dont seem to help much; no offence tho :D ;;

keep thinkin' ppl!!

Your saying they don't help, did you even read them? They have given a reasonable explanation in the last few posts about the adult taking care of the baby tama.

~Kiz :blink:

Tama fan flaaafy :blink:

Roxygotchi said she has a v2... the other posts were talking about a v1 adult taking care of the baby's poo not a v2 adult

I wouldn't worry about it too much if your tama seems otherwise healthy Roxy...Not that there's probably much you can do anyway :p

this has happened to 1 (?2?) friends of mine, well, same thing as me. same version, i think. I did the rom test and it said it was a version: A3. dont know about theirs, but mines a version A3.

Mine is just a normal tamagotchi, connexion v A3, well, im really lost.

Its happening to me aswell..

This isnt fake. The poop gets cleaned up..

I think you have to have full happy/hungry hearts? Because it was sitting there waiting for it to vanish. Then I put the happy/hungry hearts up and when I went back to the normal screen it was gone. Its happened a number of times. So this is true!

//Haze

umm, you dont really understand me, do you (no offence)?

well, they were just there as normal (adult with baby girl) with a poop beside the baby and the father. yes, it was baby poop. soo, i went to check my tama, (it was in bedroom, i was in the comp room) i saw a baby poop. then after a couple of seconds/milliseconds it dissappeared!!!

hope you get what i mean =p keep on replying ppl!

UPDATE: i changed my battery yesterday =) the battery 'X' sign came up =p

It ate it.That happened to my Tamagotchi.If it gets sick shortly after you know it ate it.

it ate it?? yeah wtf (no offence)! and haze, you said thts wat happened to you, so i thought that you mean the same thing happened to you, please accept my apology. I have heard that they eat it, but why would BANDAI program that in tamagotchis!!!!

oh yeah: the battery change was SUCESSFUL yesterday. =)

I don't understand why there is so much confusion in this topic. Yeah - i just discovered it too - on a V2 connexion - after a while if you have an adult and a baby and they have both pooped, after a little while the baby poop disappears without you having to do anything. I found i had to leave the poops theer for a while before it happened.

GK1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back