Sign in to follow this  
X_Tabi_X

Evolving....

ok, I have a child and I how long should it take for him to be a teenager? I play games all the time with him, feed him, let him sleep and I dont wake him up, how long should it take?!?!

[quote name='X_Tabi_X' date='Dec 26 2005, 09:12 AM'] ok, I have a child and I how long should it take for him to be a teenager? I play games all the time with him, feed him, let him sleep and I dont wake him up, how long should it take?!?! [/quote]
He/she has to be one yr old
:furawatchi:

I think it's a YOUNG Mametchi. Mametchis are adults.

ohhh, there are young and old? so its a young mamtechi, are the older ones cuter or do they look the same? Because my looks like a mouse with little tiny ears :chohimetchi: like this: :) or like this, I cant tell: :huh:

Aw, thats what I wanted my Tama to turn intoo... insted shes a UFOchi. Oh well, shes still very cute ^_____^

[quote name='X_Tabi_X' date='Dec 26 2005, 09:12 AM'] ok, I have a child and I how long should it take for him to be a teenager? I play games all the time with him, feed him, let him sleep and I dont wake him up, how long should it take?!?! [/quote]
Just because you feed it and play games with it doesn't mean it will evolve sooner.

1 minute after entering time, date, and you birthday, the egg will hatch and you will get a Babytchi.

1 hour after the hatch, your Babytchi will turn into a Toddlertchi.

About 1 1/2 days after last evolution, your Toddlertchi will evolve into a Teenagertchi

About 2 days afterward, your Teenagertchi will be an Adultchi.

8 or more days after (if your Tama decided not to marry), your Tama will become an Elderlytchi.

[quote name='talktama' date='Dec 26 2005, 06:17 PM'] Well once my tama turned into an adult when it was 2! [/quote]
:lol: wow!! Mine turned into a grown up as soon as it turned 4 ^^

-TamaGirl :D

i have a teenager now, he turned into one probably 20 minutes after he turned 1.