Evolving....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X_Tabi_X

Reaction score
ok, I have a child and I how long should it take for him to be a teenager? I play games all the time with him, feed him, let him sleep and I dont wake him up, how long should it take?!?!

ok, I have a child and I how long should it take for him to be a teenager? I play games all the time with him, feed him, let him sleep and I dont wake him up, how long should it take?!?!
He/she has to be one yr old

:furawatchi:

mine evolved into a B) !!!! nows its a teenager is is sooo cute!

I think it's a YOUNG Mametchi. Mametchis are adults.

ohhh, there are young and old? so its a young mamtechi, are the older ones cuter or do they look the same? Because my looks like a mouse with little tiny ears :chohimetchi: like this: :) or like this, I cant tell: :huh:

Aw, thats what I wanted my Tama to turn intoo... insted shes a UFOchi. Oh well, shes still very cute ^_____^

Just because you feed it and play games with it doesn't mean it will evolve sooner.

1 minute after entering time, date, and you birthday, the egg will hatch and you will get a Babytchi.

1 hour after the hatch, your Babytchi will turn into a Toddlertchi.

About 1 1/2 days after last evolution, your Toddlertchi will evolve into a Teenagertchi

About 2 days afterward, your Teenagertchi will be an Adultchi.

8 or more days after (if your Tama decided not to marry), your Tama will become an Elderlytchi.

Well once my tama turned into an adult when it was 2!

i have a teenager now, he turned into one probably 20 minutes after he turned 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back