OoO i got my Mutsu!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
ok well i'm sure you guys wanted to know a little more about mutsu right? well i got it yesterday and couldn't wait to put it together! i turned it on and Mutsu was scared and hung out in it cave. it comes out an inch or two then goes "eeek" and scurries back into his cave. cute huh? well it lasted maybe a half an hour untill it got to stage two; the sort of shy sort of not stage. i'm still on that stage. when i feed it, it does this cute little dance to "doo doo...doo doo...doo-doo" music. and in stage two the cave lights up when it makes a noise. also it's sound and light activated. so when i turn the light off, mutsu goes all around the tank and makes a noise like "eee" and when i turn the lights on mutsu goes "ooooooop" and comes out of its cave! haha my friends can't wait to see it! i should take some pictures! well i'll try and keep you updated!!! i hope you enjoyed my story so far!

thanks for the congrats...i think...haha. Anyways i was playing with mutsu as soon as i woke up. it got to stage 3!!! i know that because the lights change every stage. like stage one it's shy and when it makes a noise no lights light up. stage two it's sort of shy and a red light lights up when it makes a cute noise. stage three is when there are two lights that light up; a green one and red. this is my guess tho. i mean each time it has a different light mutsu gets more use to its environment. i'll keep you guys updated!

well today i started my mutsu and i thought it was on the last level but i guess i was wrong... a new light came on! i now have red, green and the newest...YELLOW!!! i'm excited! it also has a new song! it's hard to tell you what it is because it's just noises. it also makes other new sounds like a robot or bloop. wow i can't want to turn it on tomorrow! oh yeah i've taken pics of it so i'll try to post them soon!

AWESOME i want one!!! Where do you get them??????????? I want one SOOOOOOOOO bad!

hey guys! ok well to answer some questions, i got my mutsu from e-bay and there is one up RIGHT NOW so check!!! my mutsu was just being cute today...making noises and swiming around. he's a hyper young fellow! haha. ok well that's all i have to say...oh yes and jappyx, i took pictures i just have to upload them. maybe some other week i'll do that

Im so happy my tamagotchis had babies!!! yay! and they r still five. hmm... o well the babies r so adorable.

actually they just turned 6 like a min. ago at least the boy did and i thing that sounds cool the lights and all.

I recall first seeing Mutsu at Walmart nearly two years ago, and I was rather confused by it because the way the box described it it was like a virtual pet, but at the same time it swims around and does cute little fishy things. I wanted it badly, and didn't have a job at the time, also my mom said it was a waste of money so I never did get it. They were only there for a little while before Walmart took 'em off the shelves. ;) But now I want one so badly again! I wish I would've had enough money at the time to buy it! Oh, wasted oppertunities...*skulks off*

I recall first seeing Mutsu at Walmart nearly two years ago, and I was rather confused by it because the way the box described it it was like a virtual pet, but at the same time it swims around and does cute little fishy things. I wanted it badly, and didn't have a job at the time, also my mom said it was a waste of money so I never did get it. They were only there for a little while before Walmart took 'em off the shelves. :unsure: But now I want one so badly again! I wish I would've had enough money at the time to buy it! Oh, wasted oppertunities...*skulks off*
check e-bay. you could score one for a great deal!

*Jelous* Oh your so lucky! I want one so bad! ....Anyone know whats Tomy's company address?

Hey! Thats the same thing I got! I searched in google too and it was the same ship!

Yep, Mutsu is also a war ship. Just keep checking ebay. One will eventually turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back