special edition tamagotchi plus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow those are awsome Tama Plus's, sorry i can't translate but i also wonder what the writing on the actuall Tama is all i know is it's chinese or japenese *stating the obvious* :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
World Lingo's online translator does a pretty good job....I would buy it....except that the seller does not ship internationally.

found this link 2 a japanes auction of special edition share holder edition tama+ on a mail list
ne1 able 2 translate?
Those are the new stockholders tamagotchis.

Bandai gives those to the shareholders in their company.

You have to have a set numbers of shares in the company to get those.

I think i am going to order a Lotteria "FastFood" join one cause i want a special edition or "promo" and that can be bought on ebay for 40-50 which is only a little more then a ocean or angel now a days. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not color it's back lit and i REALLY want to get it but found out it's not like there other promos this one was raffled off and theres not even 100.

Actaully, there where 1,484 vodafone models, 5,500 Lotteria ones and 2,004 special white edition ones.

i want one so bad!!! XP XD :mimitchi: : D:D :angry: : D:D: D but the page isnt working... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back