Problems after changing batteri

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pavarotti

Reaction score
After the batteri change my daughters tama only works for a couple of hours ,then the change batter symbol shows again. Tried it four times with all new batteris.

Same problem with her friends tama. Any suggestions????

What do you mean with defective??

Tried to reset it but the same thing?

Batterisymbol appears again

redlee i get it now but how???? Did exactly by the intructions................

So the only thing is to buy a new one????

Well, my first pink tama was defective because it made the battery only last for one to two weeks. In reality, my other tamas lasted for 2 and a half months I believe. So I had to send Bandai my defective tama to have it fixed or replaced. They replaced my tama with the same pink one I had but now it lasts a whole lot longer.

Well, if this battery "X" problem keeps coming up and your putting in new batteries then that's a bad sign I'm afraid. :lol:

The battery might not be in properly..

If its making weird electronic squeaking noises, then its not in properly.. Or just reset it im afraid..

//Haze

no dont reset! just debug but dont reset! select download. the battery sign will show a few times. just press the reset button and selecting download. after a day or two it will be fine. :D :mellow:

After the batteri change my daughters tama only works for a couple of hours ,then the change batter symbol shows again. Tried it four times with all new batteris.Same problem with her friends tama. Any suggestions????
[SIZE=14pt]That happens cause maybe you left your tamagotchi for a long time with the battery symbol there for a couple of hours.If you had the tamagotchi and you saw the battery symbol right away then your tamagotchi working for another month or a couple of weeks.This is what happend to me.My purple camoflauge is not working cause of the battery.Hope this helped. :mellow: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back