Tama Connection Issue

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

likewreckage

Reaction score
Argh. My V1 Connection won't always play when she's unhappy. My V2 does this too. Even when they're missing as many as three hearts, they shake their head no when asked to play the game. After I feed them snacks, they play, but you're not supposed to feed snacks because it makes them overweight.

Argh... is this happening to anyone else?

She still refuses to play. . .

1) Feed snack

2) Play game and LOSE

3) She won't play again!

Thanks for the strategy, Tamagodess, but it only works if I don't stink at the games.

She still refuses to play. . . 1) Feed snack

2) Play game and LOSE

3) She won't play again!

Thanks for the strategy, Tamagodess, but it only works if I don't stink at the games.
if she won't play then how are you so post to play and lose?

Feed her snacks a couple of times and maybe its because it depens on the weight you have. if you have low weight, it's most likely to not play games. if it has more weight, it will play more.

Argh. My V1 Connection won't always play when she's unhappy. My V2 does this too. Even when they're missing as many as three hearts, they shake their head no when asked to play the game. After I feed them snacks, they play, but you're not supposed to feed snacks because it makes them overweight. Argh... is this happening to anyone else?
it's unhealthy when you feed them alot of snacks..feeding it a snack or two wont overweight it.And anyways soon ur gonna have to feed him a snack.

She ONLY plays after EATING. After I feed her, I play once, then she won't play again after that.
OH its cause ur weight is the normal weight it should be at.tell me the weight of ur tama.cause if its 11 15 20 or 30 or 12,16,22,32 then thats why it does not want to play cause its is it weight it should be at. :mellow:

Uh, actually I think that when U feed your tama snax that it gets happier. if not u might have 2 reset or buy a new tama.unless im mistaken which is highly likely. :)

Uh, actually I think that when U feed your tama snax that it gets happier. if not u might have 2 reset or buy a new tama.unless im mistaken which is highly likely. :hitodetchi:
if not u might have 2 reset or buy a new tama.unless im mistaken which is highly likely. ;) (thats 100% not likely to happen)

Okay, thanks to everyone who helped on this. ^^;

They both grew again today, now they're both teens. My original tama, V1, as well as my Osu, both play no matter WHAT their weight is, or how happy/unhappy they are, so I guess I was used to the old system.

Your Tamagotchi must be 2 grams above the minimum weight to play Dance, and 3 grams above the minimum weight to play Jump. They lose 2 grams from Dance and 3 from Jump though if you lose they lose 1 gram.

Minimum weight is affected by stage and character. And I also think it can be from connecting with version 2s. Example: My Ichigotchis and Mametchis used to be 15 and 20 grams for minimum weight, but now it's 20 and 30 after connecting with only a FEW version 1s a FEW times, and LOTS of version 2s LOTS of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back