I don't know if my tama's matchmaker came yet...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poohhasnopants

Reaction score
Please bare with me I havn't had one of these for 8 years so i'm pretty much a n00b with all of this.

ok. So I left my house over night and forgot to set my tama on pause. While I was gone at some point in the night it evolved to a full grown tamagotchi.

It doesn't have a partner and I don't know if the matchmaker came and left yet since I wasn't home. Would it of still be on the screen if no one has pushed any buttons or would it of left?

I don't want to reset it if it didn't come yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if its between the ages of:

5-8 its okay if you missed the matchmaker..

The matchmaker comes a few times each day.. So dont sweat, itll come again :)

//Haze

Well actually i've had this sincechristmas and for some strange reason it only says it's one year old so does that mean it won't come till its 5-8 years old?

P.S. Thnx. Not as much worrying now. ( :) ).

ok. That's strange then.

Ok I have one last question then. Does the matchmaker come right after it evolves into a full grown tamagotchi?

It says it's 1 years old even though i've had it since christmas and it's fully grown but it hasn't come yet. [i'm guessing I honestly don't know anymore. I thought it did but now I don't know since I was gone for a full night plus a full morning].

I heard that after about having your tama for 4-7 days, it will start to come, also there have been a few sightings of the match maker at around 4:00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back