Debugging, somthing happend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tAmAObsEssion

Reaction score
I am vary comfused... I know that after you debug you're Tamagotchi conection, you can get a seacret character. Another thing I know is that it will have some kind of other thing, like hyperspeed, I don't know. Can somebody plese tell me what this is?

o hyperspeed? thts simple hit the C button whn NO icon r highlighted nd it will move really fast simple :blink:

U choose you'r character by pressing the A botton when it is saying girl or boy when it hatches in about 2-3 seconds!! THen for hyperspeed press botton C and it will fast forward 2 the next major event!!!

I have no idea what type of tamagotchi i have... i went to the tamagotchi website where they show you a lisy of the characters and mine wasn't up there... can someone please help?

I have no idea what type of tamagotchi i have... i went to the tamagotchi website where they show you a lisy of the characters and mine wasn't up there... can someone please help?
well, dont go to tamagotchi.com. they are guarenteed to be the least helpful. go to rivenns tamadex. it is the best.

also, i have a question. i just debugged one of my six tamas, so im wondering if i MUST reset it or if the tamas baby will have the debug "powers."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back