do any uv you have a v5 tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
erm.. i dont think there is such thing as a v5 tama, there is V1 and V2, I dont see how there can be a V5 without a V3 or V4,... Must be a rumor

lol yea its a lil joke i guess maybe their trying to make u look stupid lol (not tht u do!!!!) i do tht to my lil sis all the time its hilarious!!!! but thts wht siss do!!!! lol :blink:

i think shes fibing...theres not even a v3! or v4! but my sis's friend she had a v3 but i think shes lieing 2 :blink:
Yah there isn't even V3 or V4 so how's there a V?!

hey do any uv you have a v5 tama???? my friends say there is one
sorry i lovatamas101 but there isnt even such a thing as a v3 and v4 not to mention a v5

There isn't such thing as a Tamagotchi v5.Your friend is problaly

lieing or maybe she/he doesn't know that there isn't a Tamagotchi v5.

There isn't such thing as a Tamagotchi v5.Your friend is problaly

lieing or maybe she/he doesn't know that there isn't a Tamagotchi v5. :mellow:

_Tama_angel_

I hope this solves your problem! :)

Hi I Lovetamas:

Youre friend maybe buyed a fake tamagotchi, so if you see a v3, v4, v5, etc, don't buy it, It culd be fake :)

Hope It Helped!

Muffin_Tama :mellow:

hi this is i lovetamas101 best friend(the one who is getting the v5tama)and i just wanted to say tyhat they r real u can get them on ebay and ther e from china and australia and to uv my friends already have them so there real and there is a v3 v4 too

Bandai hasnt realeased them, and ebay, sales alot of fakes:)

and there is not BANDAI logo, or anything that says V3 or V4, or V5, and nothing that says about tamagotchi :chohimetchi:

just saying

Last edited by a moderator:
O well, I really dont know, but the unique thing I know, is that BANDAI hant realeased them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back