MY Tamagotchi won't eat!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neorach909

Reaction score
Hi, If your here feel free to reply, but keep in mind that I do not check my Post, if you do have the answer to my question, then please personal message me if you want me to get your advice. I am on alot throughout the day, so I should reply to your personal message quickly...... Here's my problem.......

My Tamagotchi wouldn't play the game, then people told me to feed it, but I had no money, and then it wouldn't let me go to the shop either so even if I did have money, I wouldn't be able to buy anything. Now, I found some codes for food, and I fed it, and it let me play the game, but I only have 25 points, and after that it wouldn't let me in the shop to buy anything else, or play the game again. I have to treats left over, but now he's refusing to eat also!!!!! :angry: :( :D :( :( WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT i NEED TO DO TO GET IT TO EAT AGAIN!!!!! :blink: :furawatchi: :mametchi:

signed,

Rachel (AKA, Neorach909)

* Moved from Comments & Rumours > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *

Last edited by a moderator:
From what you're saying it sounds as if you think that you have to buy all your Tamas food from the shop... you only buy treats from the shop.

If you go to the second item (feeding) you have three options:

Meal (fills Hungry Hearts) - free - you don't have to buy them in the shop

Snack (fills Happy Hearts - so it will play a game) - free - you don't have to buy them in the shop.

Treat (items you have bought in Shop - also fills Happy Hearts - so it will play a game)

If it plays one game after you have given it a snack (or treat), but refuses to play again, that means it is right down at the minimum weight level and you will have to give it more snacks to make it play more.

It won't let you buy anything in the shop if you don't have enough points.

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back