MatchMaker

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WEr1NAtion

Reaction score
:mellow: :mellow: :) The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :( :mellow:

the machmaker never came 2 me?? sad.gif

Your tama has to be an adult age 6-10.

This post has been edited by The_Tam_Codes on Dec 30 2005, 11:21 AM

--------------------

That is not true because my tamas are 5 years old and both have babies on them NOW!!! I think it is because i connected. If you want to get a baby faster connect then drink the love potion!!! :) ;) :angry: :) :huh: :( :( :wacko:

sorry but a monkey could probrably find it out

--------------------

cream soda=Awesome! cream soda has got to be like the best soda in the world!!!!!!

Root beer is good too but creamed soda! ahhhhhhh!!!! sooo good yum!! the velvit drink of the gods!!!

My bad but i thought this website was suppose to be about tamagotchis

Burst yo bubble!! Ha Ha

For Kiko Girl and The_Tama_codes

No body wants to hear bout your pets get on with the info

:furawatchi:

:ph34r: :) :unsure: The Tamagotchi comes at stage 7 or older. Se Visits 3times a day. 10:29 Am wait 1 min. 2:59 PM WAIT A MIN. 6:59 PM WAIT A MINUTE. it works 4 me!! :lol: :wacko:
Let me correct that. The matchmaker comes at around 6-10 years, but can come as early as 5. She visits three times a day. 10:30am, 3pm and 6:30pm. I wouldn't recomend changing the time as most of the time it doesn't come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back