New and Needy

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ms_ontop

Reaction score
Hello all I have many questions ....sorry to disturb but I want to be agreat Tama Parent!!!

first off what does it mean when my pet turns his back and then a little like speech bubble pops up... but its like a cloud bubble..

also.....

how do i displine and train my pet.....i dont know when to do that or how!

Help...cheers!

* Moved from What Happened to My Tamagotchi? > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners *

Last edited by a moderator:
When your pet turns it's back on you and looks upset, you need to go to the discipline icon (first on the bottom row) and select "praise".

When your pet calls for attention but is acting as usual and isn't hungry or unhappy, choose "time out" from the same place. That's how you train your pet.

Hello all I have many questions ....sorry to disturb but I want to be agreat Tama Parent!!!
first off what does it mean when my pet turns his back and then a little like speech bubble pops up... but its like a cloud bubble..

also.....

how do i displine and train my pet.....i dont know when to do that or how!

Help...cheers!
alright. when ur little dude turns his head, hes in a bad mood. praise him to cheer him up. if it beeps and its not sick or in a bad mood, then it needs disipline. give it a time out. how to disipline or praise? choose the little symbol that looks like a pac-man with three lines coming out of it. dont worry, theres no glitch.

uhhh. sorry for interrupting but you posted this in the wrong place ms_ontop. No offense really but next time you have a question like this you should post it in "help for new tamagotchi members" section. sorry if you took it kinda hard some people are really sensitive to that kind of things. So. No worries right?

uhhh. sorry for interrupting but you posted this in the wrong place ms_ontop. No offense really but next time you have a question like this you should post it in "help for new tamagotchi members" section. sorry if you took it kinda hard some people are really sensitive to that kind of things. So. No worries right?

what! sorry that wasnt me i swear it was my little bro he always sneaks onto my computer as swift as a snake and as annoying as a bagder.

If the tama is black and turned around, select "praise" from the icon at the bottom (the first one). If it is crying you also praise it.

If it beeps for no reason,does not eat when it is hungry, gives your friend a bad gift (like poop), then you discipline it.

My opinion probably isn't gonna make a difference because everyone else told you before me. :huh: :huh: :hitodetchi: ^_^ ;) :D But here goes anyway..

When your Tama turns it's back on you and that little cloud thing comes up, it means he's angry and he needs to be praised. You can take read the whole guide i wrote so far if you want, or you can skip through and read parts... I don't care just don't copy it.

~*Tamagotchi Codes*~

Hair gel - A C B C A B A C

Love Potion - B C B A C A B A

Steak - B A C B C A C B

Whole Cake - A B B A C B C C

Costume - C B A A C A B C

TIP FOR BEGINNERS: Go to shop, then hit the A button 3times... note that you don't have to press A three times fast, its not nessisary... It worked for me and I took my time. Plus, its much easier and you won't have to do it so many times.

~*~PURPOSES AND HOW MANY USES FOR SECRET ITEMS~*~

Hair gel – 1 use, makes hair poofy, okay for happiness

Love Potion – 1 use, drink, than quickly connect with ADULT of opposite gender, will make them fall in love instantly and i'm pretty sure make them have a baby... Not good if you're already at a good point in relationship.

Steak – 1 use, excellent for hunger and most cases happiness.

Whole Cake – 1 use, excellent for hunger and most cases happiness.

Costume – Unlimited uses, you wear all day until your Tamagotchi goes to bed.

TIP: If you punch the code in another time, it will come up with a price, its optional to buy the second time, but most are very expensive.

~*~Game Tips~*~

Jump: If you think that you have to keep pressing buttons, you don't, all you really have to do is wait for light to come on and then quickly press the correct button.

WARNING: Not good for people without good reflexes

TIP: Don't hold the button down at all, not even the slightest bit, it won't beep/work if you do.

Bump: Gain lots of weight... Press B a million times before bar comes up to tell you the power ammount you want. Don't press buttons afterwords, its not nessisary.

Heading: Try and play this game when you're not an adult. It's much easier than trying when you're an adult because you're shorter. Try and keep your guy in the middle so you don't have to rush over...

Slot: I'm not sure quiet yet about any real tips that work, if you do, PM me.

Basics:

Pause: A + B

TIP: Press A first, than press B while still holding A

Turn sound off: A + C

I know how to get almost every character, without the so called "play this game twice, play this game 4 times.". PM me if you have a character you want and i'll tell you how to get it.

TIP: Don't believe what some people say about “Play this game so many times to get this character! Do this when its a baby! Blah blah blah!”

WHEN DOES MATCHMMAKER COME?: Usually when your Tama is 5-10 years of age.

Opinion on MatchMaker: Very un-organized. Don't recommend it.

Any further questions PM me, i'm glad to help everyone.

When your tomagotchi turns it's back you need to praise it. Go to the shouting face icon. :mametchi:

secret codes can get you items for free.

how to play games:

Jump

press the bottons until the circles are filled in. then hold down botton A.

Bump

press B until you start bumping.

thatz what the edit button is 4. and also, ur little brother sounds annoying. older brothers are more annoying. be grateful.
[SIZE=21pt]wat!! u calling me annoying oh thats nice real nice![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back